Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   [RP] Déjà vu (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/15687-rp-deja-vu.html)

TheHayleyDoll 08-29-2007 02:17 PM

[RP] Déjà vu

Plot:

From 1987 - 1991, Scientist Dr. Bob Hawthorne had been secretly cloning people. Not just any people, though. Babies. He had been working as a Obstetrician or Gynecologist, which is a doctor specializing in pregnancy and women health, in England for all those years. It wasn't hard to pluck a tiny hair from the children while they weren't looking. In late 1991, he vanished one day after work. Nobody knows exactly where he went, or had any clue about the cloning. The real reason he had went away was to dump the highly realistic clones in an adoption center across the sea from the United Kingdom... In the United States of America, hoping that no one would ever find out. It is now 2007, and still no one has found out. Not even the clones, or their adoptive parents.

Character Form:

Name: ______ / ______
Clone or Human: Clone / Human
Appearance [Discription, dolls, photobucket] : ________ / ________
Personality: _____________ /____________
Other: _____________ / ___________

Rules:

1. Advanced RPers only. [If you aren't sure if that applies to you, PM me]
2. All standard RPG rules apply.

Other [RP start, my charrie, etc]:

RP Start:

The RP starts with the clones [in America]. It's their last day of school and they're going on a summer trip to England. The bell has just rang for dimissal, so they're on their way home.

My Character:

Name: Destiny / Jade
Appearance: [Clone on left]

Personality: Anti-social, poised, poetic. / Smart, clumsy, more social then her clone.
Other: Only child. Knows a lot of languages. / Drop-out. Has a younger brother, and an older brother.

Doll Credit:

Doll credit goes to Suspicious Hat Pixels - v 99. Lazy Shatter Demons. She has two other ones like this [two people who look alike] if you're interested in seeing them.

Silent_Wolf 08-29-2007 03:51 PM

Ooc: Grr, Haley, I'm tempted to join! *twitch*

TheHayleyDoll 08-29-2007 03:51 PM

Ooc: Then join. ^^

Silent_Wolf 08-29-2007 03:56 PM

Ooc: I will. I'm gonna go make a doll though; I have issues with using other people's work. ;-;

spirit_queen 08-29-2007 04:29 PM

Ooc: I wanna make a doll, too! BRB! Or... more like BBASAP!

xJESSiCA 08-29-2007 05:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Name: Jakob/Kyle
Clone or Human: Clone/Human
Appearance [Discription, dolls, photobucket] :
(see attatchment. First is Jakob, then Kyle)
Personality: Outgoing, fun, but cautious/ Shy around strangers, but outgoing around friends, fun. Takes action without thinking
Other: -/-

LadyBast0911 08-29-2007 08:29 PM

Name: Crimson/ Illusion
Personality: More reserved, silent, avid reader, intellegent/ rebel, outgoing, outspoken and is normally in the office. Intellegent and loves books, but just never uses her head.
Other: Has an older brother and doesn't know that she's adopted/ Is an activist.

Got these dolls off: ~Fainelloth Dolls~

Silent_Wolf 08-30-2007 05:45 AM

Ooc: Guys, credit where you get your dolls. I'm serious.

spirit_queen 08-30-2007 05:48 AM

What if you paint the dolls yourself? I will provide base credit, of course... Just wondering. ^^

Silent_Wolf 08-30-2007 05:56 AM

If you made them yourself, then there's no problem. I just get a little upset when I see people using another person's dolls, and I'm not too sure what Sus and DHF's terms of uses are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Meg / Anna
Personality: Is the slightly more rebellious, loves books, hates math / loves math, hates reading, very docile and law abiding.
Other: Meg has allergies to plants / Anna has allergies to various medicines.

Base site for the doll has been down for I have no idea how long. O_o