Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-03-2007, 08:41 AM

Ooc: I'm doing it, my comp is just.... Ugh. And I need to check my emails.

"You're lucky. You don't need to worry about boys." Destiny said quietly.

"Well, most of the school seems to question your sexuality since you've never had a boyfriend. Some even think we're dating. Fancy that, eh?" Hannah laughed. You could never tell that she swung the other way. She was beautiful, especially her hair.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-03-2007, 08:46 AM

Ooc: It's alright! And I've been in a similar situation as your rp charrie... they thought my bff and I were dating! AHH! We would say that it wasn't our fault we could manage to keep a steady friendship since elementary while everybody else shifted friends wevery year or so.

"Okay, Okay, mom." kirir said. "I have to start my summer reading, seeing as how the school I'll be going to next year sent me their requirements." Kiri added.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 08:52 AM

"Great... so everyone thinks I'm a lesbi@n..." Destiny muttered. "Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just don't like being wrongfully accused." She added, not wanting to hurt her friend.

"I know." Hannah said, understandingly. "But maybe if you asked out Hunter..."

"He's one of those preppy jock guys and I'm more of a quiet poet."

"Maybe he'll surprise you. Oh, and guess who my room partner is?"

"We didn't get assigned yet..." Destiny said, confused.

"Well, I snuck a peak at the sheet. I'm with Danny." Hannah said, disgusted.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Destiny said, sympathetically. Danny had constantly tried to get Hannah to sleep with another girl and let him tape it. Danny was, in a word, a p*rvert. "Hope he doesn't drug you, or something,"

Ooc: So have I. My bff and I were in her backyard, and we started pretending to be a couple-yeah, we're weird-and her neighbour came out and now she thinks I'm Emily's girlfriend. O.o
(#24 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 08:57 AM

OOc: My bff and I played tag every day at recess... people have creative rumors at my school. Oh, and I went into the same bathroom stalll as her, once. We were preparing for a soccer game, and she needed help with her shin-guards... word got out, without the 'helping' detailll. T^T A whole year or two! Now they gave up XD YAY ME!

Kiri's mother let go. "Alright. I'll finish up the ravioli and tell you when it's done." She said.

Kiri nodded, then headed for her room, fixing her pontytail so that she knew it would stay up.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 09:01 AM

Ooc: Wow... That's got to be... weird. My other friend, Cat, her aunt thinks she's a le.sbian. She gives her these looks and... yeah. But she's going out with a guy, Chris, so... yeah. XD

"Yeah, well... I'm worried about that, too." Hannah mumbled. "This is why I don't like guys. They're such ass holes."

Destiny laughed and stood up as the bus stopped, picking up her book bag and smiling at Hannah. "I'm sure it'll be fine." She said, starting to walk off.

Hannah said, loudly, "So you don't want to know who YOU'RE bunking with?" She asked, "You can always come over to my house after school."
(#26 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 09:08 AM

Ooc: It was horrid. But it stopped seventh grade... it's beenthree years now! YAY!

Kirir was almost a chapter into the book when her mom called, telling her dinner was ready. Kiri sighed and placed her bookmark on the page, then went to the table, where a plate of ravioli drizzled with steaming sauce sat waiting for her. She picked u the fork and began to eat it quickly.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 09:12 AM

Destiny turned and sat back down. "I wouldn't mind knowing..."

"You, my friend, are bunking with Hunter."

"Wait... wha... who..." Destiny blinked a few times. "But aren't they worried that something might happen...?"

"The teachers don't care if you sleep with everyone. Plus, they might think we're a couple like the rest of the school and that's why the seperated us and put us in rooms with guys." Hannah mentioned, grinning.

Destiny opened her mouth to say something, but dropped it. If the teachers put her in the same room as him, that was her gain.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 09:15 AM

Kirir didn't know and didn't care who her roomy was. After dinner, she went straight back to the book, even though it was the most boring thing she ever read. She needed to get it done quickly and type the essays quickly.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 09:19 AM

The bus stopped again and both Hannah and Destiny got up and off the bus, watching it drive away into the distance. Hannah handed Destiny her cell phone. "Call your parents and ask if you can stay for supper."

"You know, soon even they'll question my sexuality. I go over to your house every other day."

"And most of the days you don't, I go over to yours." Hannah added, chuckling.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 09:23 AM

She was halfway through the book when the phone rang. She picked it up. "Hello?"

Ooc: writer's block.. T^T

Closed Thread