Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2007, 08:48 AM

Ooc: Sus's rules are you can adopt anything unless said otherwise as long as you link back.

As soon as spirit finishes with making her doll, I think we can get started. ^^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-30-2007, 08:50 AM

ooc: My doll is from the site Hayley got hers, but I did fix one of the guy's hair a bit. It was too frizzy. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
KuriChan (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2007, 10:18 AM

ooc; Can I join? I'll make a doll later, but I wrote up a pretty good description...

Name: Indigo / Sachi
Clone or Human: Clone / Human
Appearance [Discription, dolls, photobucket] : Long pale brown hair and blue eyes. More muscular than Sachi. Likes darker colors, especially purple. Short. / Has short, messy light brown hair and blue eyes. Could care less about her appearance. Small and lithe. Loves bright colors, especially green, orange and blue.
Personality: Great at sports. Thinks reading is a waste of time. Somewhat popular, but not part of the 'popular crowd'. Rude to everyone but her few friends. Failing English. / Good writer and drawer. Dream is to make a bestselling manga. Enjoys reading. Shy to everyone but her few friends. She is very outgoing when with them. Great at English class. Hates gym (PA).
Other: Meh.

[b]
Kuri the Chesnut ♪
(#14 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-30-2007, 09:43 PM

(I gave base credit in my doll thread... lost the link and too lazy to get it agina. >.<)

Name: Kiri Sweitzer / Amy Keller
Clone or Human: Clone / Human
Appearance :
Personality: Tomboy, rude, loud, lazy /girly-girl, naive, childish, yet open minded and light-hearted
Other: has a cool southern accent. ^^ lives with single adoptive moither / Parents died when young. Was adopted by a single father.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2007, 08:32 PM

Ooc: Okay, I think that's done. ^^ Now we can start! (I'll edit this later... Need to reply to other stuff.)
(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 07:10 AM

OOc: Okay! Just you start if off... <.< >.> I wouldn't know how to...

(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 08:22 AM

Destiny smiled when the bell rang to go home. It was finally summer vacation after what seemed like an eternity of school. She stood up and hurried to her locker, wanting to get home as soon as possible to pack for her summer trip to England. The school had paid for most of it, seeing as it was a school-planned vacation. She got all her books, ready to take them home for the last time this year. After that, she'd only have one more year-her senior year. All and all, she was glad she was getting away from her parents for two months. They argued too much.

She ran towards the bus and got on, moving to the back. Her house was too far to walk, so her parents had bought her a bus pass ever year, a few days before school started. She put her book bag on the ground in front of her as she spread across the few seats she now occupied.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 08:25 AM

Kiri sighed as the bell rang; not that she liked school, but after this year's school-planned vacation she was moving... AGAIN! She groaned, then shoved her book into her backpack and began the long hike home. She would miss the friens she'd made in her Junior year, just as she missed all the friends she'd made everywhere. She wished she could stay just a little longer, but she couldn't, and that was that.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 08:32 AM

A few more people loaded the bus, a girl with blonde curly hair sat beside Destiny. "Hey, Hannah." Destiny smiled, sitting up so there was room for the other girl.

"Hey, Destiny. Any luck with Hunter, yet? I heard he's coming on the trip. And Maria isn't." Hannah said, a smirk on her face.

"Good. I can't stand that girl. And if there was any luck with Hunter, I wouldn't be sitting with you, I'd be sitting with him." Destiny pointed out. She only hated Maria becase she was a pretty, French girl who had gone out with Hunter until a few days ago. Of course, she didn't see why she cared. Hunter never seemed to notice her.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2007, 08:36 AM

Ooc: Hayley, do you mind repying in the other rps? >.< I'm sounding so rude, aren't i?

Kirir eventually reached her apartment to find her mom at the stove. "Hey, mom." Kiri said, her voice sullen.

"Oh, sweetie!" Her mom said, embracing her. "I'm so sorry we have to move yet again, but we need the money this newer job will offer."

Kirir only nodded; she never blamed her mom, she blamed the company, which kept switching her around with pretty pricetags to lure her away.

Closed Thread