Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-04-2007, 07:36 PM

Destiny took their food to an empty table. Hannah walked by a pack of guys, and one, about 19, happened to slap her ass. Hannah slapped him hard across the face before flipping her hair and sitting across from Destiny at the booth she was sitting at.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 09-04-2007, 07:38 PM

The two of them got into Jakob's car and headed towards the McDonalds. Jakob could see what looked like Destiny and Hannah through the window, but sighed. They would just avoid them. Aaron and Jakob walked into the restaurant, and ordered.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2007, 07:48 PM

Hannah was facing the back wall, while Destiny, on the other hand, was facing the food counter. She growled. "Not them..." She muttered.

Hannah turned. "Oh. Aaron and Jakob. You know, I think Jakob was in my math class last year. I don't think he remembers me, but..."

"He probably does. It's hard for a guy not to notice you." Destiny said, envious that Hannah looked beautiful all the time, even though she was g@y. Destiny thought she could make much better use of Hannah's appearance if their looks had been switched.
(#104 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-04-2007, 07:53 PM

They ordered and looked around. For the first time, most seats were taken. The only one left was a table next to Hannah's and Destiny's. The boys groaned and took the table, making sure not to look at them.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2007, 08:00 PM

Hannah sighed, then whispered. "I wonder why they don't like us... What did we do?" She paused, taking a bite of her burger. "Oh, I'm sorry, what did I do...? You were the anal one."

"Stop about that. I can't help it if I'm a little..."

"Strict? Protective? Ignorant?" Hannah guessed.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-04-2007, 08:02 PM

Jakob glanced up from his food, and then at Aaron. "So, who do you hope you room with?" he asked.

Aaron shrugged. "If it's a girl, someone hot," he smirked.
(#107 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2007, 08:08 PM

"Whatever... I'll show Hunter otherwise."

"You're so hung up on looks, mais non?"

"Non! Il est beacoup gentil..."

"So you think..." Hannah rolled her eyes, sneaking a glance or two at Aaron and Jakob. "Destiny... I lied about something."

"What is it...?"

"My roomie. It's not Danny."
(#108 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-04-2007, 08:09 PM

Jakob glanced up, but tried not to pay too much attention with his eyes. His ears, on the other hand, were listening to everything.

Aaron was silent, watching Jakob.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2007, 08:15 PM

"Really...? Why'd you lie?" Destiny asked. "And who is it?"

"But that's not all I lied about..." Hannah said, ignoring Destiny's questions. "Well, at the time, I thought I was sure, but-" She took a deep breath. "I think I'm starting to... switch teams."

"Huh...?"

"That slap on the ass from that guy... sure it was rude, but it didn't feel completely horrible, really. And Aaron showed me that not all guys are stupid idiotic jerks. Which brings me to my next point... My real roomie is Aaron."

"And why didn't you tell me this?!"

"Because I figured it wouldn't matter. But Danny is sorta like a room mate. It's two rooms, and it has a door in the middle. Apparently, he's rooming with some English girl who's going to be our class guide."
(#110 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-04-2007, 08:16 PM

Aaron glanced up, unable to control himself. "Excuse me?" he snapped. "I'm your roomate? Destiny, you're sure your roomate is Hunter or whatever, right?"

Jakob, even though he didn't say anything, was silently praying that he wasn't rooming with her.
Closed Thread