Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#411 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-28-2007, 06:15 PM

Karen looked. "Looks like one of those weird, geometric desings they sometimes put on folders and stuff." she said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#412 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-28-2007, 07:40 PM

He looked at it and nodded. It had a diamond pattern. "I always draw this, most times without even thinking."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#413 (permalink))
Old
CrystalDelight (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-29-2007, 01:15 PM

Shontae was mainly looking down on the streets, hoping to find more blinding, shiny, objects. She found a few and stuffed them in her pocket so she could look over them later. A few of them she knew were coins, as she could hear the jingle in her step, or skip seeing as she was now skipping. She stopped once more and sat down on a bench outside a resteraunt. She thought the bench was in dire need of a paint job; bits and peices of the old black paint had been chipped off, and the bench underneath the crusted paint seemed very old alone. Shontae guessed at least 10 years or so; it seemed to be coming apart and the metal joints were worn and rusted.

She looked inside the resteraunt behind her, and upon seeing many people her age, stood up. She was new to the whole making friends thing seeing as she had been homeschooled up until this year. And many people at that school thought her odd and a bit too happy all the time.

Shontae got up off the partially chipped bench and walked in, trying to look slightly less... bouncy. She didn't know how this resteraunt worked, exactly. Confused if it was a self serve type thing or if she should wait to be seated. Usually, there would be a sign saying 'please wait to be seated', but she didn't see anyway, so she went and found herself a table with a few other girls, the light blonde one watching another small group chat about something; Shontae couldn't quite hear from where they were. She looked down to her charm braclet, which appeared to be glowing a lime green colour.
(#414 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-29-2007, 02:24 PM

Liv's eyes came off her book and she took Shontae's arm, studying the bracelet. "Where'd you get this? Why is it glowing? Is it a novelty item?" She asked, interesting in knowing the answers for further research. She, in her life time, had never seen such a thing on anyone other than herself. Liv always carried a pair of glasses in her pocket that glowed blue sometimes for no apparent reason. She had got the glasses not long ago, honestly. She wondered if it shared a connection with this new girl's charm braclet. Liz looked away from the braclet and into the dark skinned girl's grey eyes. "What is your name?"
(#415 (permalink))
Old
CrystalDelight (Offline)
Addict

Default 08-29-2007, 02:35 PM

"It's not a novelty." Shontae assured. "My name is Shontae Chappelle and it doesn't matter where I got it. I just... It's abonormal how I can upon it. I can't talk about it with anyone. But I know the bracelet is cute." Shontae smiled, playing with a few of the charms. She didn't want to talk about how she got it. She was telling the truth about it being strange, because it was. There was this voice and she transformed and... It was just all too confusing and weird. Shontae wanted to make friends, and so far, she had been too odd for many of the people in her school, she didn't want to lose this person, too.

Last edited by CrystalDelight : 08-29-2007 at 03:01 PM.
(#416 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 09-02-2007, 01:37 PM

I went down the walk and looking through a sketch book i bumped into Shontae as she called herself.I gasped at the sight of the glowing band in her bracelet.Didnt i have a drawing of this I thought nervously.
(#417 (permalink))
Old
CrystalDelight (Offline)
Addict

Default 09-03-2007, 12:46 PM

"I... I've got to go... Perhaps we can meet again." Shontae said, standing up. Her dark skin producing an odd glow in the light. She waved and grinned before skipping out the door. She didn't know what was happening to her bracelet, but she did have an idea.

(#418 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 09-03-2007, 02:26 PM

I tilted my head.Walking still.Is there something i should know?I thought looking through my book.Finding a bracelet with a faint streak for the glow.I shut the book.
Closed Thread