Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 02:39 PM

Ooc: Okay. Oh, and Maddie? Could you use ((*text*)) or OOC to indicate that you're talking out of the roleplaying game? I can tell the difference, but it would definetly be appreciated ^^

Karen had slept fitully that night, her dreams troubled with grousome images, some recognizable, some not. When she awoke, she laid in bed for a while, eyes blank, almost soulless. She got up, eventually, and took a shower. She'd waken waaaay early for school, five A.M., and got herself ready slowly, half wishing she were dead herself. Now she had to start over, and she munched half-haertedly on her cheerios.

When her mom came down and took her to school, she eyed her daughter with concern, hoping that Karen's usual optimism would soon return; she couldn't go on like this.

Karen hopped out of the car, her blonde hair still slightly wet from the shower, her chocolate eyes dull and her expression broken. She slung the bookbag over he shoulder, then went inside Elmwood High for the first time in her life.

Ooc: That okay?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 04:52 PM

The alarm went off beside Madeline's bed. She missed the snooze button and the clock toppled off the side table. You could hear the springs bouncing on the floor as it broke. She groaned and sat up, staring at the pile of knuts and bolts that used to be her alarm clock. I got that three days ago, she complained to herself as she got dressed. She had decided on a pair of "fashionably" ripped jeans and an Aeropostale graphic tee. She had always enjoyed the brand names, mostly because it showed off her good figure.

Just as she finished applying the smallest amount of eyeliner to each eye, her phone rang. She answered it. "Hey Kyle!" she said enthusiastically. Her and Kyle had always been friends, and next door neighbors.

"Hey. Um...you think you can give me a ride? My dad's car decided it didn't want to work this morning-"

Maddie didn't let him finish. "I'll be right there," she said, and hung up. She ran down the stairs and slipped some flip-flops on as she headed out the door.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2007, 04:57 PM

Karen was also in her best American Eagle tee and a jean-skort. She went to the Main Office, hoping someone could point to her where to go. She needed to get to her first period, but she never received a schedule! How was she supposed to get around to the right places without even a list of room numbers as a guide?

(#14 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2007, 05:09 PM

Madison and her mother picked Kyle up and drove to the school. "This is huge!" Madison exclaimed. Kyle nodded and got out. The door shut behind him.
"Thanks for holding the door," Madison laughed as she got out after him, rubbing her forehead as if the door had hit it.
"I'm sooo sorry!" Kyle said, sarcastically, kissing her forehead. "Did I make it all better?" he laughed.
She blushed. "I'm not talking to you," she smiled and walked towards the front door.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2007, 05:15 PM

Karen sighed; the office lady had been little help, telling Karen that she was to go to her homeroom instead, where the schedules would be handed out. The lady had also told her that the homerooms for everyone were posted on the door. Karen read the list, determining that he room was number five-one-five.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2007, 05:17 PM

They walked in the doors and towards the office. They saw another girl looking at lists. Madison, being outgoing enough to talk to strangers, unlike Kyle, walked up to her. "Are these the homeroom lists?" she asked.
Kyle coughed. "Duh," he said, continued by a cough. Madison laughed and turned around. "Can't you let me try to make new friends?!?"
He shrugged. "I don't want to become jealous, though..."
(#17 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2007, 05:21 PM

Karen turned around. "Oh, uh, yeah." She said before the other two argued. Karen herself was usually a sp.unky, outgoing girl, but the last few days had been such a drain that she could barely muster a tired smile. "I'm Karen." She said.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2007, 05:23 PM

Madison smiled. "I'm Madison, and this is my friend Kyle. He's...strange, so no one really pays attention to him," she laughed.
Kyle pushed her out of the way. "I am not weird! If I was weird...I might just like...dance around like a chicken in the halls."
Madison sighed. "You did that last year, remember?"
(#19 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2007, 05:31 PM

Karen couldn't help but laugh at the goofy pair of friends, and with the laughter her eyes brightened, her skin resumed its ordinary glow, and she was much more... bubbly. "Well, gooday! I guess you'll be wantin' to check you homeroom numbers, then?" Karen said, her Austrailian accent thick.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2007, 05:46 PM

Madison nodded. "I'm sure Kyle would too."
"I could go for some pecan pie right now..." he mumbled.
Madison rolled her eyes. "You could go for any pie anytime," she said.
Kyle shrugged. "Pie is awesome."
"And now we are in school, and you need to see what class you are going to."
Closed Thread