Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 09:52 PM

Yumi saw the other two there.
What does it want?
But she liked it here. She wanted to stay.
Ooc: I'm leaving the main thingy to Spirit; I su.ck at that...And she's the leader so she should get it first >.>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 09:56 PM

Ooc: after my post, can we pasue the rpg a minute whilst I do something really, really quick to this rp? Thanks! ^^

Karen half wanted to turn around, but at she got closer to the center of the cemetary, a tranquil calm entered her. Now, the trees were gone, and the rain came upon her from the heavens in full force, engulfing her. In a strange, ritualistic way, she began to lift her arms up into the sky, her eyes rolling back and her lids lowering. She did not halt her walking, heeading towards the light in her heart that guided her.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 09:58 PM

Madison did the same thing as Karen was doing, and Jakob followed nervously behind. Madison was never like this...what was up? "Madison!" he called, but the voice was distant to Madison, and she shrugged it off.

Last edited by cheetahja94 : 08-21-2007 at 10:01 PM.
(#104 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2007, 09:59 PM

Maeve (prounced May-vee)

She stared down at her parents and little sister's graves, wondering how she had survived the crash. She was the only survivor and the doctors called her a miracle. She would have perferred death over the grief she was feeling. This was the biggest tragedy she had ever felt. She couldn't believe that she was now alone. She didn't have any family member or any friend. She had just graduated highschool and was looking forward to the upcoming school year at a local college that she had won a scholarship to. Most people had looked down at her all her life, including her parents. She had long black hair with two white strands on the side of her face. When her hair wasn't in a ponytail, it fell down to her waist. Most people looked down her because she was perfect. Perfect facial features, perfect GPA, perfect this, perfect that. She hated being perfect. Now after the crashed, her nose was slightly crooked and she had a few teeth missing. She had broken on finger and walked with a slight limp. She loved loosing her prefection. But one thought kept running through her mind. I'm eighteen and on my own. No money, no parents, no family, nothing. She wished for a miracle, any miracle, even if it was out of this world.

Singergirl509 tauditioned and got to be Red! (Ethnicity shall be edited in...)

(#105 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2007, 10:04 PM

Yumi followed the others.
Dark. It's getting darker for me. And I see purple.
'That's because you're the color of purple,' the voice said.
I am purple?
'That's right.'
Yumi didn't understand what was going on, but if the voice said she was purple then she was purple.
The voice is always right.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2007, 10:10 PM

Karen finally came to a musoleum, and she was completely soaked.
This is not what it appears...
The light within her heart said. Karen stepped forward once more, touchingthe walls of the old tomb. The light withing her heart grew, and an odd music began to play, many, many intricate melodies at one, it ounsinded like a cross between bells and singing. She opened her eyes, gasping, and she felt two other lights; one orange, one purple.
Yes, your sisters...
The light said.

(#107 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-21-2007, 10:12 PM

She set two sets of flowers on each of the two graves. She sat down and leaned against the tree that was right by them and cried. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She couldn't hold the grief of both of her familes, mother's and father's sides, not coming to her rescue, not helping her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#108 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2007, 10:13 PM

Yumi saw the lights too.
'Do you remember?'
Yumi remembered.
'It's your job to protect the planet.'
Yes. It's my duty.
'Should any of your friends be injured you should give up anything to help them.'
Of course. They're my sisters; my friends.
'The gothic senshi.'
One and forever.
Ooc: </3 T^T THAT CAME OUT SO WEIRDLY.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2007, 10:15 PM

There is another...
The light said.
Call to her.
But, how?
Call to her.
Karen reached deep down within herself, feeling this light out and detecting a third color; red. She reached out with the light in her heart, touching the read, calling it to this masuoleum.

(#110 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-21-2007, 10:18 PM

Maeve felt a weird sensation, go through her body. She felt somebody calling her, sombody wanting her. She still had tears streaming down her cheeks but was completely silent. She knew where to go but didn't know how.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Closed Thread