Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-17-2007, 11:35 AM

The teacher called to his class. "Guess what kids, we need a school band. And we've chosen you lot. Come up to me and we'll choose who can play what instrument!"

I would like to sing, I have been practising, but I'm ever so shy. How will I do this? Just not ask, that's how...

"Verity! Aren't you going to play anything?" Asked Mr Ilsey.
"Erm...Maybe not." I whispered.
"Not even be backing singer? We need some of those!"
It was time to get over my shyness. "Yes, Mr Ilsey, I will be a backing singer!"

I hope that was good. It just came into my head at the time.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2007, 11:37 AM

Ethan got his books and headed into class, late, as usual. He didn't care though. As long as he impressed the ladies, he couldn't care less about the teacher. He went to the back of the class and sat down, feet up on his desk, leaning back, chewing some gum.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-17-2007, 11:39 AM

Kaito sat back in his chair, his legs propped up on the desk. "Hey, teech! I'll be in it." He said, poppping his gum once. He got his legs down, knowing he would be yelled at anyways. In fact, the science teacher picked on him, saying he was a hyperactive dog in his past life.

Ichigo smiled. "A band?" She asked, her high-pitched, smoothe voice soft yet loud enough to hear. "I play the bass guitar, sir." She said, her cheeks slightly pink. She didn't really want to be in a band with her brother, but they might get extra credit, and it was only a school-flong thing, anyways.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 11:44 AM

"Uh, no. I will play bass. You can play backup to me, I suppose... I could try to make you look good." Ethan glared at the girl. "Actually, I probably rather just make my own band. Grab a few hot chicks to dance suggestively as a few other guys and I play, them dancing around us like cheap wh-" Ethan paused and started to laugh. "I forgot, this is a lame school band. Why do I even care again?" Ethan popped his own gum and continued to laugh.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-17-2007, 11:46 AM

I looked at Kaito from the second row and felt a feeling stronger than friendship. She didn't listen to the teacher for the rest of the lesson, just looked at Kaito from the corner of her eye. Should I tell him, or be a secret admirer?

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#26 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 11:51 AM

Ooc: I really must be going soon...

Kaito rolled his eyes, he never met a guy so obsessed with being a ladies' man, or, er, being a flort. Kaito was just into doing his own thing. And who's to say he'd let the band play by the rules.

Ichigo had folded her arms across her chest. She played electric guitar, too. "I play a multitude of instruments, so I can play an electric guitar." eventually, the subject of a band subsided, as the techer passsed out sheets of paper to the class. He continued with his math lessons. Kaito found it a little odd that a math teacher was the one conducting this band thing, but hey; it was a band, and excuse to get out of his parents' harsh rules.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 11:56 AM

Ethan noticed a younger girl looking at the other boy. He didn't mind, though. She was younger, and he didn't go out with girls who were childish compared to himself. She wasn't all his type, either. He felt it odd she had picked the other guy over himself, but it just didn't matter to him. The stubborn girl, or the other hand, seemed much more of a challege, and Ethan loved challeges...
(#28 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-17-2007, 11:57 AM

ooc: I keep listening to this song, over and over....<3
And where I live, 'math' is called maths, so can I call it that so I feel comfortable?

bic: "I completed the maths paper, luckily I was intelligent and hopefully got most of them right. At break, I decided I would tell Kaito I quite fancied him. It was a step closer to losing my shyness. Just go up to him. Ask what he would say if you asked him out. Then that's what he thinks about you.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 12:01 PM

Ooc; LOL! Like in French, I think? It's alright; use the 's' if you wish. I do not mind.

Kaito only doodles on his homework, and his sister shook her head, her dark hair sliding more out if its ponytail. She hated being half-oriental; some people made fun of her for it. Her brother, on the other hand, could care less. To him, he was who he was, and peoples' opinon didn't matter. In that way, she envied her brother. But she never said so aloud. She finished the algebra easily, setting down the pencil and taking out her sketchbook to draw.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 12:05 PM

Ooc: No, french is mathematiques. XD

After a while, Ethan finished. He had cheated off the nerd beside him. He always did that. Doing your own work was for squares. He shot a glance over at the girl. She was obviously partially Japanese, but that didn't matter. All Ethan had to do was get her in a tube top and mini-skirt...then she'd be hot-ter.
Closed Thread