Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-17-2007, 11:47 AM

YAAY LOTS OF PEOPLE AVE JOINED!
But I'm not that good at opening paragraphs so can someone help?

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2007, 11:53 AM

Ooc: I would, if given a bit more backround information. Such as if it's a school thing, or something bigger, where you want to start (as of time, for example in the middle of the competiton or when they are getting ready to go on for the first time, etc).

I suggest making a thicker plot line.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-17-2007, 12:01 PM

Ooc: Yes, some more details would be nice. And opening paragraphs i like writing a very short story with your character, providing a way to interactt and giving a setting. It's not that hard, just wing it, being descriptive to the point where you're almost exxagerating everything.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 12:10 PM

Ooc: Yeah. XD Explain (in extreme detail) your character's appearance, the setting, some of the five senses, etc. But yeah... Details... I'm gonna need some of those. But, mainly, everyone writes their own opening paragraph, you could say...
(#15 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-17-2007, 12:16 PM

I updated my first post. hope it helps.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 12:19 PM

Ooc: No offense, sugar, but I don't see it... please, please just answer the details on Hayle's question. Are the two bands aloud to be gender mixed, or are we split gender-wise? Is it supposed to have mingling romance, are they competing for a big title, is this an actual school of rock and the story is abou two particular bands competing??? Please, make a solid decision and explain carefully...

(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 12:24 PM

Ooc: And, like in the movie, does it have a teacher supporting this? We need something to go on. We can't just say, "Ethan walked down the halls and saw Kaito. 'Hi!' Ethan said."
(#18 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-17-2007, 12:24 PM

I'm ever so sorry, I'm not that good at starting RPs, only playing in them. I said I was sorry.

No, you are not gender-split.
All characters are in the same band, it's in school. You're competing against the next school along.
Yes you can have romance if you like. (watch out Kaito!)

(#19 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 12:30 PM

Ooc: What? your character is going to pursue mine? Good luck with that one... O.O

Go ahead, sugar. ^^ Try an intro! Don't be awkward, pretend you're writing a nice, juicy beginning to a story, except your character starts off alone. Have fun with it, and Hayley and I will try not to rip you apart. Heck, you'll probably do okay for a first intro post. ^^

(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 12:32 PM

Ooc: Okay... I'll see what I can do, then. XD And I'll try not to take too long with my post...

Ethan walked down the halls, winking at near every girl that laid eyes on him. How he loved being offically 'single'... He could flirt all he wanted. Most girls loved him; his vivid red hair, his baby blue eyes, his fit body, and everything in between. He was more then just an attention hound, sometimes. But it was hard not to be, with being so great on the bass guitar and also good out on the football feild. He hoped next year he'd make captain.

He was starting to hate the smell of the halls. Sweat and sometimes even worse, too much perfume. He stopped at his locker and opened it carefully. He was starting to think about having a band. What do all bands need...? He thought. Hot chicks and/or hot guys. Looks count for more then skill... Even though I have that, too. He grinned, bragging about himself in his head.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-17-2007 at 12:35 PM.
Closed Thread