Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default ~*The Greek War*~ {RPG} - 08-11-2007, 01:11 PM

The Greek Gods and Goddesses are at war and ita a battle of good and evil, right and wrong, light and dark. The two leaders are Zeus and Hades. Zeus controls Olymptain Mountain and Hadies, well, everything in the underworld.

The war is killing mortals by the hundreds each day. The war rages on day and night and you very rarely get sleep. Most of the towns and cities have been abandon but a few remain.

Now, each ruler is making the mortals take sides and there is not option of staying neutral. Most immediately go to Zeus but a few choose the power that Hades offers them but will never give it to them.

Which side will you choose? But most important, who will victorious?

~*Rules*~
1) ALL RPG RULES APPLY
2) To make it interesting, no cussing or foul language.
3) No more than three characters PER PERSON.
4) Only Experience players only.
5) Please PM me to make sure you are one of those experienced ones.
6) Exceptions to Rule 4 & 5-Spirit, Cheetah, Hayley, Miranda_, Wolfie, Silver_Wolf_Kitty.-
7) Any questions or comments, please PM me.
8. Appearances must be an image. (Photobucket)

~Players~
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Other: (ex. Half Goddess/Half mortal, mortal, goddess, etc.)

~Mine~
Name: Athena
Side: Zeus
Appearence:

Personality: Very intelliegent, organized, nice, doesn't get too upset but is very frightening when she is, patient, stubborn
Other: Full Goddess, very close to Zeus.

Name: Morgana
Appearence:
{Goddess**Mortal}

Personality: Stubborn, not patient, intelligent, people are used to her tempers.
Other: Half Goddes/Half Mortal, daughter of Athena but doesn't know it. Was raised by mortal parents.
(Clytheme
If you don't have any clue about Greek Gods/ Goddesses go to this link:

Godchecker : Mythology Pantheons : Browse and search for Gods

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 08-13-2007 at 04:08 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-11-2007, 01:13 PM

ooc: It sounds cool, but a couple things. Are you going to control Zeus, and do we need two characters? Also, knowing me, I'll make a guy character, so...that's alright, right? xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 01:16 PM

Ooc: No, you do not have to have two people, you can up to three different people at one time. Guys and girls are ok. As for Zeus and Hades, I will control them unless somebody else wants to.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 01:27 PM

ooc: I don't want to. I'll join. I'll do...two, like you. xD
And the stupid parental controls on my comp don't let me view that site you posted on the original post. Labels it, "Cult/occult". *hits computer with frying pan*

Name: Artemis
Appearance:

Personality: Quiet, patient, kind
Other: Full goddess

Name: Jakob Daurety
Appearance: (surprise, surprise)

Personality: Forgiving, but stubborn and kind of rude
Other: Half-god/half mortal

Last edited by cheetahja94 : 08-14-2007 at 07:09 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 01:36 PM

Ooc: Yes, you guy appearence came quite as a surprise!! Lol XD.
Bic:
Morgana was sitting on a rock on the side of a stream. She hated the war, as it had killed her entire family. She put her feet in the chilly water, staring at her reflect. Her normal, fiery red hair was now more dull and depressing. Her hazel eyes showed the pain in her heart and soul. She pulled some hair back behind her hair, listening to the war in the distant mountains.
~
Athena ran into Zeus's room. "Zeus, Zeus!" She cried, breathing heavily.
Zeus looked at her. "Athena, whats happening?" He asked calmly.
"They are attacking another villiage, one with the weapon."
Zeus stood. "WHY ARE THE MEN NOT PROTECTING IT?" He bellowed.
"I don't know! All I know is that its fallen into their hands."

<3
(#6 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 01:40 PM

ooc: He's hot. What can I say? I hate the spiky hair, though, and every other anime has the spiky hair. xD
bic:
Jakob followed the stream, skipping rocks along it as he went. He was scared to return home, to see what had truly happened to his family. He sighed and started to wade through it, his shoes floating downstream ahead of him. He shrugged. The rocks felt good on his bare feet.
~
Artemis looked out of her bedroom window, to see that they were again under seige. How had something like this happened? She pulled her hair back into a long braid and walked into Zeus's room, where Athena already was.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-15-2007, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singergirl509 View Post
~*Rules*~
1) ALL RPG RULES APPLY
2) To make it interesting, no cussing or foul language.
3) No more than three characters PER PERSON.
4) Only Experience players only.
5) Please PM me to make sure you are one of those experienced ones.
6) Exceptions to Rule 4 & 5-Spirit, Cheetah, Hayley, Miranda_, Wolfie, Silver_Wolf_Kitty.-
7) Any questions or comments, please PM me.
8. Appearances must be an image. (Photobucket)
Ooc: Yeah, you have to ask the owner... PM them. (See #5 and 6)

Bic: Zeus laughed. "No, it's okay." He spread his arms out, ready for the embrace.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-15-2007, 06:56 PM

Apollo smiled and hugged him. "Dad?"
(#9 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-15-2007, 06:59 PM

"Yeah, Jakob?"
(#10 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-15-2007, 07:00 PM

He smiled. "What all can I do?"
Closed Thread