Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-11-2007, 01:54 PM

He nodded. "At least you weren't hurt," he said. "Those bombs are nasty, and...everywhere."
~
She sighed. "Father, Apollo is in danger. I can sense it. When will he return?"

ooc: hehe. Jakob shall be Apollo.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-11-2007, 01:58 PM

"Those things have killed an entire city. I'm amazed that humans are even still alive."
~
"He should return shortly. I don't know exactly when but he shall. Be patient, my daughter, be patient. As for right now, though, you need to help Athena."

Ooc: Ok, I don't know if Athena had any daughters but she must have.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 02:00 PM

ooc: Artemis and Apollo are twins and were Zeus's.
bic:
He shrugged. "I guess that some of us are just...lucky. Or at least luckier than others..."
~
A tear ran down her cheek. She nodded and followed Athena out.

ooc: I have to go. I'm going to the mall with some friends (which is surprising that my parents are letting me) and I need to grab a shower before we go. I'll check the RPs before we leave, though.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 02:06 PM

Ooc: Ok, have fun and Athena was the favorite child of Zeus. Huh..Artimis and Athena are sisters.
Bic:
"Yeah, I guess so. I'm Morgana by the way."
~
Zeus looked out his many windows. When would Apollo come home.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#15 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 02:27 PM

ooc: As long as my parents give me more money than what I have...I'll be good. Otherwise I'll only have twenty bucks...
bic:
"Jakob," I smiled. "A bomb hit our house the other day, though, and I wasn't hurt..."
~
"Athena, Apollo's been gone for over a century. What if the wars down there destroy him?" she asked, undoing the braid and leaving her hair as a regular pony tail.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 02:35 PM

"Wow, that was a miracle. My mother's work was hit. Everyone in the building died."
~
"Apollo can take care of himself, Artimis. He'll be fine. Besides, father would have told us if he was dead."

<3
(#17 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 02:45 PM

Jakob shrugged. "It was as if the Gods wanted me to survive..."
~
It didn't calm her. She was still worried. "He is my twin, practically half of me. And now it's gone...and it could be an eternity before it returns..."
(#18 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 03:17 PM

"Its the same way here. A bomb landed on my own house right after I left."
~
"Alright, lets talk to father about searching for him after getting back the weapon."

<3
(#19 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 06:37 PM

He sighed. "I'm sure there won't be much safe places anywhere soon."
~
She nodded. "Thank you, Athena," she said quietly.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2007, 06:44 PM

"I don't think there are any now."
~
"Nothing to it, Artimis." Athena put her around around Artimis.

<3
Closed Thread