Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-12-2007, 06:24 PM

She turned around. "Yes, father?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-12-2007, 06:29 PM

"Be nice to your step-mother. I, perhaps, should do so as well. But it is hard... So many beautiful goddesses... As I was saying, though, be nicer at least. You needed treat her like your own mother, just... Don't treat her as filfth and such."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-12-2007, 06:30 PM

She sighed. "Father, I will. Can you transport me to wherever Apollo is?"
(#104 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2007, 06:43 PM

"I suppose I could, but maybe it would be better if you learned to find your way on your own..." Zeus said, not making eye contact. The door swung open.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-12-2007, 07:00 PM

Artemis bit her lip and walked into the library. She looked for transportation books, and found one. She began to read.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2007, 07:07 PM

Zeus looked at his other daughter, Athena. "I need to speak to your step-mother, if you don't mind." He walked out of the room.
(#107 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-12-2007, 07:08 PM

Artemis grinned. She read the spell over once, and then did it. When she opened her eyes, she was in a forest.
(#108 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2007, 07:16 PM

Zeus started to look around for his wife.Hera tapped his shoulder. "Where were you?" She glared.

"Uh... I was just in my room."

"Who with this time, Zeus?" Hera said, folding her arms.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-12-2007, 07:20 PM

Artemis looked at herself. She was now wearing a halter top and some baggy jeans. She saw that she had kept her healthy figure, at least, but her hair was now shorter and darker. She saw a small lean-to against a tree and walked towards it.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2007, 07:27 PM

"What? No one..." Zeus assured. Truthfully, even he was scared of his formidable wife.

"Don't lie to me, Zeus..." She growled, Mount Olympus started to shake to it's roots, as it usually did when they agrued.

"I was in my room! Seriously! No one was with me. Why can't you trust me for two seconds, Hera?" Zeus said, on his knees, making sure no one was watching him beg.

"I would trust you if you showed me you COULD be trusted." Hera said, pulling Zeus up to his full height. "And stop making yourself look bad. Why don't you go off with one of your mistresses?"
Closed Thread