Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-16-2008, 08:02 PM

Probably not the best place to be; Loki would know if he'd damaged anything.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-16-2008, 08:05 PM

But he didn't. Xander whistled as he searched the drawers. First, he dressed himself, then he grabbed some clothes for his bro and sis. soon, her returned to the nursery, which woulnd't be needed as a nursery anymore.

"May I pl-"
Before Svana could finish, Xander tossed the clothes to her, saying "Knock yourself out." he then proceeded to toss Dustin his clothes.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-16-2008, 08:15 PM

Dustin caught them. "Who's clothes are these, anyway? You can take the blame if we end up in trouble for taking them." He discretely began to dress.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-16-2008, 08:22 PM

"I dunno, don't care." Xander said. The pants were waaaay too long for him, as he wasn't nearly Loki's height.

Svana's top was baggy, as she was an A-cup. she would tell Xander he forgot about a bra, but was too shy and polite to do so. Her hips, however, were wide enough to hold up the shorts Xander had found (he'd pulled them out of the top drawer, as he'd been too lazy to do any real searching), thank goodness. But the short-shorts made her already long legs look like they were most of her body. "freya's the only one here who dresses like this currently." Svana said softly.

Ooc: Sadly, I must leave you now! BYEz!

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-16-2008, 08:27 PM

"So, I'm blaming Xander if she and Loki blow up about this."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-16-2008, 09:07 PM

Rika and Sky were in another room. Sky had put on some clothing she had found in one of the rooms. They had been only a tad tight, and she was fine like that. Afterall, she likes the style since it had been just a simple button up t-shirt blouse and a cute plaid skirt.
Rika, however, found the clothes Sky had gotten much too tight around her chest and hips since she had more of her mother's body. So she juust wrapped a towel around herself and went into the 'nursery' with her sister. "Uh, I think we have a problem." Rika said.

"A big problem." Sky agreed. "We're no longer small and innocent looking anymore but big scar teenagers." Though she wasn't as old as the others, who looked 15, she was still at least 13 or 14 now.
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-16-2008, 09:14 PM

Dustin shrugged. "We'll have to tell our parents sooner or later. They're hardly not going to notice."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-16-2008, 09:19 PM

"Obviously. I guess my mother won't need to feed me anymore. I've got my own set." Rika joked, "But really, when my parents get home I'll tell 'em."
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-16-2008, 09:21 PM

"It's my parents that are going to freak out the most. Especially Mum."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-16-2008, 09:24 PM

"Isn't she still here? Her room's just down the hall. My parents might not care. They'll think it's great, actually. Now I can get myself a job and they won't have to pay for everything I want."

Sky shrugged, "They'll still have to pay for me."