Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#921 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-17-2007, 08:33 AM

Ooc: I'll commit my evil crimes tomorrow. for now, happy post...

When Claire came back, they watched the pilot episode, and watched it as though for the first time, even though they both just about had it memorized. They laughed in all the right places, gasped in shock and horror, and cheered for the protagonists. This was their thing, watcing this tv series together. And Tina wouldn't have it any other way; she loved her mom.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#922 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2007, 09:38 AM

Remy said nothing in reply to the barman, to Keiko he said, "I'm always scared. But there's nothing really else to do around here. And I don't think anything bad of you; if I was in your position, I'd probably do the same."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#923 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2007, 09:45 AM

By the time they finished the first season, Tina's mom had to leave for work. Tina suddenly got a bad feeling, apprehensive, and she told her mom to be careful.

"What for, Tina? I'm just going to work." Her mom asked.

"I don't know..." Tina said, shaking her head.

(#924 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-18-2007, 12:16 PM

Remy continued, "Anyway, you shouldn't think so badly of yourself. It's not as tho I can hold myself up as better; there must be something wrong with me, seeing as my own mother didn't even want to stick around." Remy hardly ever mentioned his mother, who'd one day just upped and left when he was four years old. She'd left a note, but he'd never seen what was in it; he couldn't read at age four and his father had torn the note to shreds as soon as he'd found it.

(#925 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2007, 12:21 PM

Ooc: AWWW!!! My own neice and nephew were left to be raised and their grandma's... I haven't heard from them in years. =(

When Tina's mom left, Tina only got more and more apprehensive; something was terribly, terribly wrong. Something was going to happen, she could feel it beulding like the calm before the storm. Relax Tina; you're just being paranoid. But her own words did not calm her, and she paced the room.

(#926 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2007, 01:35 PM

"I'm sorry your mother left. And thanks for everything, Remy... I don't say this to many people, but you're a great friend." Keiko kissed Remy's cheek then turned back to the bartender. "I'm done for tonight, so if you wouldn't mind handing my stuff back..."

The barman sighed and handed the stuff back. "You usually go all the way..."

"Not today, though..." Keiko took the boots and undergarments and walked into the smoke-filled ladies washroom.
(#927 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2007, 03:40 PM

Ooc: Evil plan is operational... it's not that good... I should's written it better

Tina's mom was minding her own business when she heard the screech of a speeding car. Wary, she looked around for the reckless driver, clearly hearing the sirens of police cars in pursuit. She then saw the car, speeding towards her with a mad fury, and she tried to get out of the way, but didn't quite make it...

Tina, back in the hospital room, flipped through the channels when she caught something on the news. "... a drunk robber in a red vehicle crashed into a silver cavelier, sending it off the bridge. The woman inside didn't make it..." At that point, Tina stopped listening, horrified; she knew who the woman in the silver cavalier was.

(#928 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-20-2007, 04:44 AM

Ooc: O.o

Remy watched Keiko walk away from him into the girl's bathroom. He sighed. He would have liked to have told her how he really felt, but he didn't think that someone like her would ever be interested in him. She was way out of his league, after all.

(#929 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2007, 07:32 AM

Ooc: Aww, a sort of miscreant(lack of adjective here T^T) romance! XD And aren't I evil?

Tina couldn't stay there anymore, just couldn't. But how could she escape? People were everywhere! Hypervetilating, she hopped onto the hospital be and her finger nicked something on one of the nisghtstands; a knife, or was it a dagger? Something about this thing called to her, promising escape and much, much more.

(#930 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2007, 12:09 PM

The bartender winked at Remy. "Go for it." He smirked before turning to a steel blue door and walking though it into another room.

Keiko soon came out of the bathroom and walked past a few tables full of desperate guys staring at her. She sat down beside Remy again, looking down at her feet.