Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#911 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-16-2007, 01:55 PM

Remy got up off the wall where he sat and walked down the road. He had vague thoughts of taking a car but changed his mind when a police car went past. To stop them seeing him, he ducked into a nearby bar.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#912 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-16-2007, 01:57 PM

"H-how far?" Tina asked, trying to pull the hospital-gown lower over her legs; she figured that if she raised her hands into the air, everyone would be able to see her 'donwstairs'... not good!

"Oh, we figure three to four years." The doctor said. "But, other than that, you seem to be heatlhy. I don't know what to make of it all." He shook his head.

"So, physically, I'm around eighteen? Oh, boy..." Tina ran her hand through her hair. Whilst most teens her age woul be jumping for joy; Tina worried. Yeah, she looked eighteen, but did that giver her the rights an eighteen-year-old had? Somehow, she doubted that...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#913 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-16-2007, 01:58 PM

Keiko turned to see who had just came in, and to her surprise, it was Remy. She turned away, looking at her drink. She wondered if he had seen her. Stripping for free drinks wasn't exactly something to be proud of.
(#914 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-16-2007, 02:00 PM

Remy had seen Keiko; however, seeing as he'd just stolen a rum and coke left on the side by someone, he felt he was in no position to judge her. In any case, ppl did what they had to do. He came over to where she was sitting.

(#915 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2007, 02:04 PM

Keiko drinked the beer and called the bartender back over. The bartender looked at her, holding out his hand. Keiko sighed and reached under her dress and handed him a hot pink g-string. She didn't even want to look over to Remy right now.
(#916 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2007, 02:05 PM

Tina sighed. "So, am I free to go?" She asked.

The doctor shook his head. "We'd like to keep you one more night, to be sure." He said. "Oh, and get you something that fits better." He then left, and Tina sat on the bed.

Tina's mom was giving Tina a funny look, a smirk on her face. "What?" Tina asked.

Claire smiled. "You know, he was checkin' you out." her mom said.

Tina's eye widened, then she smacked her forehead. "MOOOM!"

Ooc: My mom did something like that to me once... bad memories... except it was a photographer...

(#917 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-16-2007, 02:07 PM

Remy furtively swiped a shot of whisky from a nearby table and sighed. He felt Keiko would despise him, stealing drinks.

(#918 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2007, 02:10 PM

Keiko started to chug down her third drink. She looked over at Remy and smiled, fakely. "I guess I should say hi..."
(#919 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2007, 02:11 PM

Eventually, a nurse came in and brought her a larger size. Tina used the restroom intended for guests to change, then sat on the bed. "I'm bored." she said with a sigh.

"I can go get some DVD's, if you like." her mom said.

"Yes, please!" Tina said. "Stargate, first season!" Tina told her mom.

(#920 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 01:48 AM

"You probably think I'm a wh*re for doing this... I just can't afford to buy drinks, and I'm not quite as good as stealing them from people as you." Keiko said, placing her forth empty glass down. She slowly, and carefully, took off her bra and threw it at the bartender.

The bartender laughed and looked to Remy. "Is she yours? She's got one hell of a set of knockers, if you ask me." He put the pink bra underneath the bar counter and started to make more drinks.

Keiko just ignored his comments. She only had her simple, skimpy, leather dress left, and wasn't going to go fully nude in front of Remy. He probably didn't like her body, anyway. "So... Remy..." She mumbled, thinking of a topic change. "Aren't you scared you're going to get caught drinking underage and stealing people's drinks...? You could go to jail. Well... Juvie... again..." She knew she shouldn't be one to judge. She herself was drinking underage, and stripping for free beer.

The bartender handed her yet another drink, he hoped she'd have one more, but she wasn't sure if she would. He leaned in to Remy and whispered in his ear, "If you're not doing her yet, I know she turned a lot of tricks in her past. She'll probably be pretty easy to bring back to your place."