Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#901 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-16-2007, 12:27 PM

When Tina awoke again, she saw her mom leaning over her, her brow furrowed in worry. "Honey?" Her mom asked.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" Tina asked, sitting up. Wait, I can sit up! "Mom, what's happening?" Tina easily lifted her hands, no shaking, she wigled her toes, bent her knees... wiat, something was different about them.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#902 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-16-2007, 12:30 PM

The microwave started to make a beeping sound and Keiko took out the slice of pizza. She started to eat it, sitting down at the small table. She wondered where Remy was at the moment, she usually had talked to him by now.

Cameron, one of her little brothers, walked over. "Kiki, where were you last night? And the night before that? The one before THAT?"

"Why does it matter? To be honest, I even have no clue." Keiko sighed and finished her piza. She handed the crust to her brother. "Go order something if you're hungry, I'm going for a walk." She said, lighting a cigarette and walking out of the apartment.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#903 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-16-2007, 12:33 PM

Remy took his takeaway Chinese outside to eat; he wasn't too keen on staying in his house anyway. When he'd finished, he threw the container away and lit a cigarette.

(#904 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2007, 12:35 PM

Tonly shook her head. Tina, deciding to experiment, swung her legs over the side of the bed, then slowly stood, realizing she did it with little to no effort. "Mom! I can walk! I'm healed!" tina said, taken aback. she thought she'd lay in a bed the rest of her life. "Mom? What's wrong?"

(#905 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2007, 12:35 PM

Keiko walked the streets in search of a bar. She hadn't lately had much to drink. She was used to much more.
(#906 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-16-2007, 12:38 PM

Remy thought of going to a bar, just for a change; he could always steal drinks off ppl if he didn't have enough money for them. After all, there wasn't anything to do around here and the days often dragged.

(#907 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2007, 12:41 PM

Freya walked into her most visited bar and sat down on a bar stool. The bartender gazed at her, as to ask for something. Freya took off a boot and handed it to him. He took the boot and put it behind the counter before starting to make a drink.
(#908 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2007, 12:44 PM

"Tina, honey..." Her mom shook her head. "you're not the same! something else happened while you were asleep-"

A doctor came in, and he seemed a little surprised to see her standing. He looked her up and down, and Tina couldn't stop blushing. "what? What's wrong with me this time?" Tina asked, nervous.

"that's just it; nothing. you seem to be perfectly fine..." the doctor said, trailing off.

"Then what's wrong? What happened in my sleep this time?" Tina's brow furrowed, and she almost didn't want to hear the news.

Th doctor took off his glasses. He was a young doctor, still in his twenties. "Tina, you seem to- er, I mean..." He cleared his throat. "your body, it aged overnight."

"What?" Tina asked, gawking at the man.

(#909 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-16-2007, 12:44 PM

Remy wondered vaguely what Keiko was doing. He finished the cigarette and lit another, before he wondered about Tina. It seemed strange to him to think about a girl who was a lot different from himself and Keiko, but then he'd been having a lot of strange thoughts recently.

(#910 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2007, 12:49 PM

The bartender handed her the drink and she started to drink it down. She soon finsished it, and handed him her other boot. The bartender was secretly wondering how far she'd go to get drinks tonight. He knew she was underage, but this was their deal. She takes off an article of clothing, and gets a free drink.He handed her the second one before going to help another costumer.