Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#701 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-13-2007, 07:02 PM

"Oh yeah? You didn't enjoy it, then? I find that hard to believe..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#702 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-13-2007, 07:07 PM

Loki gave her a look that wouldn't just kill you, it would take great pleasure in torturing you for a few hours first. "For your information, it wasn't meant to happen that way," he said in an annoyed tone of voice. "I spent practically an entire night making sure that Svaldifari couldn't do any work, and after running around Asgard all night, I was exhausted. When the sun had come up and it was too late for the troll to finish, I tried to shake Svaldifari off so I could hole up somewhere and sleep until I got enough strength to change back, but he wouldn't leave me alone. So I went into the forest to try and lose him there... I thought I had for a moment and I stopped to try and get my bearings; then I found I hadn't lost him." Loki looked extremely p*ssed off.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#703 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2007, 07:09 PM

Freya opened her mouth to say something, but found herself speechless. She started to play with her necklace again, looking to the ground. She had to find something to say.
(#704 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-13-2007, 07:12 PM

"So it wasn't planned at all. After he was done, Svaldifari just wandered away, so I decided to go to Midgard cuz I just knew what was going to happen and I didn't want anyone laughing at me. I figured it would be best to stay away and then just come back after the birth. I didn't have a clue what the foal would look like, in fact, I was surprised Sleipnir turned out completely normal cept for having eight legs."

(#705 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2007, 07:14 PM

"Yeah, eight legs isn't exactly normal..." Freya scratched her head. She was still unable to think of anything to spit back at him.
(#706 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-13-2007, 07:17 PM

"Then when I got back and all I wanted to do was take Sleipnir to Odin and just lie down somewhere, Heimdall wouldn't let me into Asgard. Instead, he started asking me loads of stupid questions. I told him to mind his own business so he blew his horn to get Odin. Only that backfired on him, cuz then I gave Sleipnir to Odin."

(#707 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2007, 07:21 PM

Freya remained silent. Stumped as to what to say. There wasn't much that she could say. "I can't believe you made me shut up... How am I supposed to argue with you, now? You'll just say that and I'll stop arguing. You're lucky I can't think of something to say back..."
(#708 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-13-2007, 07:23 PM

"I thought you'd laugh, actually. That's why I never told anyone before."

(#709 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2007, 07:24 PM

"I wish I could, actually. I just... As funny as it is, I can't argue over it. Thanks a lot..." Freya glared.
(#710 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-13-2007, 07:27 PM

Loki managed to grin in his old way. "Didn't think anyone could do that."