Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-08-2007, 08:59 PM

"I can understand that. Even life this sh*t, is still worth living." Remy offered Keiko another cigarette. "I just want something exciting to happen here, something that'll shake this whole town up. For a while tonight, I could almost feel it happening. Right before those 2 airheads came in and normality crashed right back in." -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-08-2007, 08:59 PM

Morgana didn't care at all about a stupid sword. She figured that the story behind it was fake and just continued to prepare herself for West Point.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-08-2007, 09:05 PM

Ooc: I'll sneak in one more post!

When and Tina and Melody reached her sad, leaning, one-story house, they were both out of breath. Tina's mom let them in, smiling wide. "Well, I guess you two are spent!" She said, glad that they probably wouldn't spend all night up, now.

Tina nodded, leading Melody to the living room, where the sword lay.

"WHOA!" Melody exclaimed, breathless at the sight of it. Tina's mom winced, secretly chastising herself for not lokcing that thing back up.

"Wait." Tina picked it up, and the blade glowed faintly a blue-silver." She smieled as Melody gawked. "I'mma try something!" She waved the sowrd around, saying "Abra-Kadabra!" The sword flashed, and a ripple of light traveled through the air. Tina, shocked, dropped the sword, crawling away from it. That ripple carried a feeling of power, and a sense of... an awakening, a calling. She didn't know that she just sent out an invisible wave that would travel throughout the city.

"That's it, Tina!" Her mom said. "That thing is going to be locked away, and it will never see the light of day again!"

"No, mom, please! DON'T!" That last word echoed, and Tina's mother found she could no longer move.

(#64 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-08-2007, 09:09 PM

She took the second cigarette, putting the second one out. "Nothing exciting has happened for awhile, I agree with that. I agree with you on a lot of points..."
(#65 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2007, 09:10 PM

Morgana found that she couldn't concentrate on the book, so she closed it. She sighed and looked out the window, one fist underneath her head.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#66 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-08-2007, 09:11 PM

"We should hang out together. Just as friends; after all, we have lots in common. And ppl like us should stick together."

Ooc: Must go to bed now. *yawns* See ya tomorrow!

(#67 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2007, 09:14 PM

"Yeah... Same time, same place, tomorrow? I gotta go back to my home. My brothers are probably worried... They were the only ones who really cared about me." Keiko stood up. "Nice talking to you, Remy."

Ooc: Aww.... Two down... Lol.
(#68 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-08-2007, 09:17 PM

Tina gasped, as he mom was frozen in mid step.

"T-Tina?" Melody asked, swallowing. "What d-di you do to her?"

Tina didn't reply. She sat there, breathing heavily. "Mom, mom, unfreeze!" Her mom suddenly collapsed unto the floor, she was still bewildered. "MOM!" She rushed over to her mom, laying her hands on her.

"I'm alright..." Her mom said, sitting up. She gazed into Tina's eyes, and Tina shuddered as her mom analyzed her, this stare was almost cold. "Tina, I think you're one of Them..."

"'Them'?" Melody asked. "Mrs. Hartly, please, oh please tell my what's going on!" Melody looked confused, and she was blushing. Tina felt suddenly sorry for her shy, timid friend, who was always there to support her, so she told the story this time.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-12-2008 at 09:22 AM.
(#69 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2007, 09:20 PM

Morgana got off at the next stop and started to walk towards her friends house. She couldn't stop thinking about that stupid sword.

<3
(#70 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2007, 09:22 PM

Keiko walked off. The sword in her mind. She couldn't seem to get it out of her thoughts. She wanted to know more, but it would have been weird if she asked Tina about it.