Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 07:59 PM

"I'm sure you've heard all sorts of lies from Lindsey as to why I made her move out," said Heimdall. He was struggling to keep up the act, after seeing his son for the first time. "I'm sure she also forgot to mention the mental and physical abuse that she subjected me to, which is why I had to go to such lengths."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 08:02 PM

Athena sighed; somehow, she had doubted it would be easy. "Don't you think you'r going to extremes, Lindsey?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 08:03 PM

"Lindsey..."

Frigg sighed as Dustin started to cry. She handed him to Heimdall. "Do you know what he wants? I bet you don't. Just to warn you; he cries a lot."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2008, 08:06 PM

Athena recognized that cry, somewhat from Rika; he was hungry. "Lindsey, just feed your kid." She said.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2008, 08:07 PM

Lindsey glared at her, then softened. "I just want to see if Heimdall could care after Dustin properly."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-22-2008, 08:08 PM

"I could; but I don't want to have to take him away from you." Heimdall gently rocked Dustin. "He needs to be fed, but that's something you have to do, unless you have a bottle I could give him."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2008, 08:21 PM

Frigg took Dustin back, then took a bottle out of her staff jacket pocket and gave it to him. "Heimdall, I am sorry for being so rude. I just feel it was a tad... needed. I was going through a tough time."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-22-2008, 08:22 PM

Heimdall sighed. "There was no reason to take it out on me. Will you consider the offer and move back to the house?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2008, 08:24 PM

"If you take the oath, Freya can't do any real harm to you, and I will defend you a little, as you obviously need a break and some relaxation, not harrassment." Athena said.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2008, 08:25 PM

"I-I... I dunno. I just want to be with Dustin and I don't need Freya and Loki teasing me and stuff like no doubt they do to you, Heimdall." She sighed. "I-I would try, but I don't want to be... stuck."