Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-21-2008, 07:56 PM

Athena waited for Heimdall to respond first, for this was more his discussion than hers.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 10:04 AM

Heimdall had been nervous about confronting Frigg, but her comment seemed to push all his nervousness away. "Your son? He's my son too, you know."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 03:22 PM

"He may be your biological son, but you're not raising him. I haven't asked for any type of monthly cheque, and I don't plan on doing so. Dustin is my responsibility. I'm trying to be a good mom." Frigg said, still not looking up at Heimdall.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-22-2008, 03:27 PM

"That's for the courts to decide."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2008, 03:30 PM

"You wouldn't dare..." Frigg looked up to him, eyes starting to cloud with tears. "Don't go to court over this, Heimdall... If you want to see your son... I'll let you see him this once, but I want custody."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-22-2008, 03:46 PM

"I should get custody really; after all, I have a big house, a good job, lots of money. I could give our son a much better life, and I'm sure the courts would agree. I also have a girlf who's good with kids, and who regularly babysits."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2008, 03:51 PM

"B-But... You can't... You didn't even know his name until ten seconds ago when I mentioned his name aloud."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-22-2008, 03:59 PM

"I have a right to see my own son, and I can give him a better home than you could right now. Of course, there's always the chance we might come to an agreement."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-22-2008, 04:17 PM

Athena decided at this moment to interject. "Frigg, if you're willing to throw aside your pride, you could swear to the oath and come back with us. you'll still get to live with your son and take care of him,but he'll be in a much, muuuch better setting to grow up."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2008, 07:57 PM

"I'm giving him the best setting I can! And who knows how you guys will treat me there. Especially Freya..." Frigg rolled her eyes and started walking into a room labelled 'staff only'. She then came out with a blond-haired brown eyed boy in cute little baby Nike shoes and fairly expensive baby clothes. She sighed, "As you can see, I'm buying him nice things. Sure I haven't used Shampoo in a few days, but my hair is naturally shiney, and I haven't bought any clothes for myself either, but-"

A girl with short, dull black hair walked over. She was slightly overweight, but not enough to really think about dieting. "Lindsey, who are these people?"

"Dustin's father and his girlfriend."