Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-25-2007, 08:47 PM

"Not good looking? Well, let's just say that, when I first saw you, you reminded me of those guys on Laguna Beach, or some other obviously edited show." She said. "As for the hair, you never have a single hair out of place. It looks almost unnatural that way.Though you definetely don't look that way as a puppy."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-25-2007, 08:51 PM

"I spend time making it look that way. I couldn't bear to be scruffy, like Loki always looks. And I don't really look like that, not like someone on TV."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2007, 08:52 PM

"Dont' be exactly like Loki's hair, just no so... immaculate. and I was talking more your build, and the fact that you manage to have a slight tan even when you spend most of your time alone in a corner. Oh, and your light eyes." Athena said, scratching under Heimdall's chin.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-25-2007, 08:55 PM

"Thank you. You're being very complimentary, and tho I'm not sure if I deserve it, I like it." If Heimdall could have blushed as a puppy, he would have.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2007, 08:58 PM

Athena laughed. "What're friend for? And everyone needs to hear some positive things about themselves as well as be appreciated every so often."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-25-2007, 09:00 PM

"I'm not really doing anything worth appreciation at the moment. I will try to, tho, in the future."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2007, 09:04 PM

"yes, you have." Athena said. "By taking the oath that left you a scar on your hand -er, paw- you are helping to prevent those shadow things -like the thing you saw in the basement- from reshaping the universe to how they see fit." She patted his head. "That's something worth noticing."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-25-2007, 09:09 PM

Heimdall was comforted. "I'll help in any way I can to do more, you can count on me," he said.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2007, 09:12 PM

"when I finish that blasted spell, al who took the oath wil donate energy to help cast the spell. This thing is huge." Athena told him. "Nothing else is required of you." She said. she did not, of course, tell him that she actually had to go to the realm of the shadows to cast the spell, or that she might not make it out alive. No, she was still holding that off from everyone.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-25-2007, 09:21 PM

"Will the other gods who took the oath have to come here? Cuz otherwise, it would take energy from them over the distance and you'd need all you could get."