Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 01:26 PM

Tina's dreams once again drifted into horrible nightmares, each one worse than the last. She shuddered in her sleep, mumbled, and attempted to toss and turn.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 01:26 PM

"No reason. Just that I had weird dreams after I crashed out and I slept for ages, too; wondered if you were alright."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 01:29 PM

"I had weird dreams, too. I was this goddess, Freya, and... It doesn't matter, it was stupid. Seemed so real, though. Like it was something I had lived." Keiko told him about her odd dream. She wondered what his were about. They couldn't have been much stranger then hers, she knew that.
(#504 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2007, 01:33 PM

Remy shrugged. "Mine was that I was a god called Loki. He was cool, kinda like a pimp type and he could change his shape."

(#505 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2007, 01:33 PM

Tina's nightmres sunk to an all time low. Her mother died, and there was an ancient evil still sleeping within the earth yet, one that wished for nothing but to devour all live, to destroy the Cosmos as she knew it. And it was awakening...

As she moved about in her sleep, the sword glowed a little, reacting to her panicked emotions.

(#506 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2007, 01:35 PM

"He was in my dream, too! The real weird thing is that Freya and him ended up in the back of a car..." Keiko laughed.
(#507 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2007, 01:36 PM

Remy grinned. "Same here. Bet that would be something."

(#508 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2007, 01:37 PM

"I bet. But from what I know about Norse gods, which isn't much, they didn't like each other much."
(#509 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2007, 01:39 PM

When Tina awoke this time, she was so panicke she sat bolt upright, but then she shook as she tried to hold herself up. She loked around her, taking in the little comforts of home; the small of dogs, even though they'd never ownn any, on the old, old carpet. The seventies wood paneling, and that glowing sword... GLOWING SWORD!?

(#510 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2007, 01:45 PM

"Yeah, kind of like that guy from Slayer getting together with Britney Spears." Remy laughed at the thought.