Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-20-2007, 06:46 PM

"That doesn't mean we have to live together." Athena pointed out. "Isis, Anubis and Nusku all live in seperate omes, yet they all took theoath." She reminded him.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-20-2007, 06:52 PM

"So? You really think I'm not going to leave this place in favour of that farmhouse? It would be a better place for my son, too; you might hate me, but you're surely not going to be so mean as deny Sleipnir all that space?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2007, 06:55 PM

"I'll leave that decision up to sleipnir. He's an intelligent, independent being." athena said. "He can most certainly make his own decisions." she peeked over the couch. "can you?" she asked in confirmation. that, and she wanted to see Loki's reaction to having the stallion inside.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-20-2007, 06:58 PM

Loki however didn't mind. "I guess that since the weather was turning bad, you brought him in."

Sleipnir looked torn. He liked and respected Athena, but he also loved Loki a lot and knew he had the same love in return.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2007, 07:01 PM

Athena pet Loki's muzzle. "No, he didn't like the feel of the upcoming storm." athena told Loki.

Then, there was a loud crack of thunder. "Hmmm... the center of this storm is dangerously close." Athena said, turning on the tv and flipping to the weather channel. she was greeted by a severe thunderstom warning message at the bottom of the screen.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-20-2007, 07:02 PM

"I don't mind him being in here; but there'd be more room at the farmhouse. Maybe even stables round the back we could convert for him."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2007, 07:05 PM

"This thing looks bad." Athena said, eyeing the radar. "They've spotted rotation. This may churn out a tornado." Athena told them.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-20-2007, 07:12 PM

"What can we do about that then? Can't the Sword ward it off?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2007, 07:14 PM

"Not ward it off. I might be able to prevent a tornado from actually forming." she got up. "But it has to be charged first. you just stay inside while i handle this."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-20-2007, 07:24 PM

"Sure, I'll stay here with Sleipnir. He's a bit nervous." Loki stroked Sleipnir's forehead gently.