Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#461 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 12:53 PM

"Join the club. Feels like I've been on a huge roller coaster three days straight. One made with all loops." Keiko muttered, taking out a cigarette and lighting it. "I've been worse, though."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#462 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 12:56 PM

Jakob's vision cleared and he stood up. He started walking towards his house, hoping that the two people he had talked to at the bus stop didn't see him walking towards the rich side.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#463 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 12:56 PM

"Yeah, nothing I can't handle," Remy said, shrugging. "Guess I'd better get home and sleep tho. Don't want the owner of that Bentley to show up and think I'm going to nick it; tho, seeing as the door is wide open, I could easily."

(#464 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 12:57 PM

When it was pst midmorning and almost noon, Claire wondered why her daughter was still sleeping. She never slept in this late! Tina went to her daughter and laid her hand on her forehead, then pulled it back in shock. Her daughter was cold, as if she'd just came inside from a blizzard without a hat. Claire put a shaking hand to her daughter's neck, feeling her pulse. It was slow, too slow...

(#465 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2007, 12:58 PM

"I bet you could." She said, a flash going through her mind, something about the Bentley. "Anyway, yeah. I should go, too. Wish we'd had got that sword though. Ah well, I got at least some stuff to sell."
(#466 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2007, 01:01 PM

Remy felt a flash of something going thru his mind too, but then it was gone. "Yeah, that'll get me some ciggies and some food, too." He started to walk back towards the rough side of town.

(#467 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 01:01 PM

Jakob soon reached his neighborhood, and he could still see the dots that were Keiko and Remy. He turned a corner down his street.
(#468 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2007, 01:04 PM

Keiko followed behind him, smoking her cigarette. She felt a strange aura around the Bentley, and it seemed to mean something in her mind, but she rather not say that aloud. She probably just wanted it badly, or something. She wasn't sure.
(#469 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 01:07 PM

When Tina awoke, she was in a hospital bed, warm and groggy. "Uhhhn..." She started to say, but somebody shushed her. She managed to flip her hed to one side, seeing her mom, he had taken Tina's hand. "Mom?" Tina asked.

"Everything will be alright, Tina, you just trelax, now, honey..." Her mom said. But she herself couldn't relax. The doctors had found no reason for her body to act like this, and they were frightened she wouuldn't make it. Tina's mom had prayed many, many times in thanks for the life of her daughter. A fat tear rolled down her cheek, and Tina tried to move her hand to wipe it away, but her arm shook, and wouldn't obey her.

(#470 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2007, 01:10 PM

Remy had felt a tingle of something as he'd looked at the Bentley, as if from a long forgotten dream, but he brushed it off. It was probably just a longing to steal and junk it, and he couldn't do that at the moment. He also felt tired, as tho he'd spent the night doing something very energetic. But that would be very unnatural for him.