Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#421 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 08:45 AM

ooc: Okay...I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with you guys. I have lunch with my granparents today in the middle of the day, and knowing them, I won't be back until 4 my time...and then I'll be gone from 1 my time tomorrow until the...end of the day. xD
bic:

Apollo hadn't been paying any attention to them. In fact, he hadn't been paying to anything at all. He was trying to avoid the blood oath, because unlike the rest of them, he was the only one who wanted to be back to normal.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#422 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 09:37 AM

Athena rolled her eyes. "You know me well enough to know that I have very rarely broken my work, especially in a full-blown oath." She tossed the Sword in the form of a dagger to him. "I'll need that back, as it needs to stay somewhere safe. I know the perfect spot."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#423 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-10-2007, 09:46 AM

Freya just rolled her eyes. She was not in the mood to argue with Loki.
(#424 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-10-2007, 09:48 AM

Apollo looked at Freya. "What's up between you two?"
(#425 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2007, 09:49 AM

Athena looked nervously to the sky, then back to Loki. If he didn't hurry, they would all be human again, and she wasn't sure how their simpler minds would take to this. Would they remember the oath at all? If they finished, the Sword would probably bind them to the oath, so even if they did not remember it, they would have an insticnt to obey it. She set it up this way on purpose.

(#426 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2007, 09:50 AM

"Nothing." Freya lied. "Just ignore us." She said, looking once again over the cut in her hand. She just wanted to do this oath and get it over with.
(#427 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-10-2007, 09:50 AM

Apollo looked at his own hand, and at the sword. Maybe he would be forgotten...
(#428 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2007, 09:51 AM

Ooc: GEEEYYAAAAHH! I think we have to wait for Miranda again.

Athena stuck her arm out, palm side up. "Freya, lay yours on top of mine. You, too, Acyone. Loki will be last." She said.

(#429 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-10-2007, 09:54 AM

He looked at them, now wondering if he wanted to be a part of this. But he didn't say anything. He sat there and pretended that he didn't care...
(#430 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2007, 09:57 AM

Freya reluctantly laid her hand on top Athena's. She looked over at the Bentley with the corner of her eye, hoping the owner of it wouldn't come while they were like this.