Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-15-2012, 06:05 PM

"I think that'll be alright," she replied after a moment's consideration.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-16-2012, 11:59 AM

"Thanks so much! I'll see you there." Rika thanked Helena and hung up.

Freya tried to explain, "I don't think parenting is about spoiling them, Loki. I think it's about being there for your children, but at the same time, allowing them to make their own decisions. Sky is a good kid, and I'd rather not turn what could be a simple lapse of judgement into a huge deal."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-16-2012, 12:31 PM

"Still, there's a time and a place for such things," Loki replied, calming down somewhat.

"Had Sky just been rude to some random guy on the street, it wouldn't have been such a big deal. But while we're living in Shaun's house, it helps if our kids don't antagonise him too much."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-16-2012, 01:29 PM

Helena shook her head and hung up, remembering when she'd been a lot like that herself. Part of the reason she'd agreed was she wanted Rika to celebrate her last years of true freedom without responsibility.

But it meant she'd have to leave Horus alone, which made her nervous, even if he'd improved by leaps and bounds... at least she could be fairly sure he'd do little more than mope in bed and use the restroom.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-17-2012, 03:14 PM

"I understand, Loki. I do. I was just worried you were going to blow things out of proportion and really hurt your relationship with her. That's all I cared about. The way you were talking made me think you weren't just going to have a calm chat with our daughter." Freya continued, "However, I am more upset now with the way you treated me and the way you talked about our youngest daughter than our original parenting dispute. We don't always have to agree, but we need to be more civil about it. I changed a lot for you, Loki. I'm trying to become a new person. The last thing that our relationship needs is for me to go back to being my old self."

Rika still had 5 days to decide what other adult would be chaperoning her party.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-17-2012, 06:48 PM

"Maybe if you actually bothered to listen to me once in a while, there wouldn't be a problem," Loki replied.

"What happens is that I say that I don't agree with something you say, like telling Sky to just blow off an apology; then you have a go at me and provoke me, I say things I don't mean cuz you get me angry. Then you play your 'innocence abused' act and try and make out that it's all my fault."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2012, 03:19 PM

"I'm not saying it's all your fault, Loki. You're right, I shouldn't provoke you and maybe I should listen better, but I try my hardest. I will be sleeping on the couch tonight though because I am quite upset still and need some more time to think. That's all I have to say."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-19-2012, 11:17 AM

"Do what you like. You always do, anyway," Loki replied, walking away.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-19-2012, 10:34 PM

Freya sighed. She found dealing with Loki to be incredibly difficult and wished he would be a little less defensive all the time. She decided to go for a walk.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-21-2012, 03:27 PM

Loki was annoyed with the way that Freya was acting, especially now that he had seriously begun to think about getting a place of their own. He wanted a big house tho, not a mean little place like the one that his human form had lived in, and that kind of house cost money. He'd have to become famous in order to earn more as a model, and that would take time.