Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-06-2012, 07:07 PM

"Well, it's been great talking to you, Osiris. Hope things get better for you." She saw Loki coming outside and frowned, "Guess I better go have a chat with him."

Just as Sky was approaching Shaun, Rika walked over to him.

"Shaun, I know this is your house, so I was wondering if maybe you'd be ok with me having a house party? We'll stay in the basement or outside or wherever else. It'll only really be a few people... plea-?" Rika sped through her words.

Sky interrupted her sister, "Shaun, may I speak to you? I think what I have to say is a little more important than organizing parties."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-07-2012, 08:28 AM

Shaun frowned at the idea. "I suppose if you stay in the basement," he said, "And agree to have at least two adult chaperones, I'll allow it. But the rest of the house will be out of bounds. There's a downstairs loo just before the basement steps, but I will be asking Tina to put a blocking spell on the rest of the house. Sorry to sound paranoid, but I don't want my house wrecked."

Shaun then turned to Sky. "What did you want to say?" he asked her, feeling a bit on edge as he expected more rudeness. Tho he did feel a twinge of guilt at his own actions; he had been running down Sky's parents, after all.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-07-2012, 08:53 PM

Freya approached Loki. Looking at the ground, she said to him, "I'm not sure what to say to you exactly, but we should probably talk. We have a lot to talk about, after all. Our exes, our arguments, maybe a couple apologies...?"

"Two adult chaperones? Lame. Whatever though, I'll find someone." Rika ran off to make a couple calls. She called Aphrodite first.

Sky reluctantly said, "I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier. I guess I'm just tired of people acting like I don't exist and treating me like a doormat, so I thought I'd act tougher and it just came off as rude."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-07-2012, 08:58 PM

Aphrodite promptly answered. "This is Helena speaking, who's this?" was he prompt response; you could always count on prompt responses to phone calls from her.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-08-2012, 09:13 AM

Loki sighed. "Fine, we can talk. Just as long as it doesn't escalate into an argument, cuz I really don't need that right now."

Shaun replied, "I accept your apology, but only if you'll accept mine. I shouldn't have said what I did; I just get tired of the same thing you're tired of. In other words, having people treat me like a doormat. Maybe we ought to understand each other, rather than exchanging insults."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-09-2012, 02:45 PM

"Hey, Aphrodite! It's Rika. I'm planning a party and Shaun says I need a couple people to supervise because he doesn't trust me or whatever. Are you busy this Saturday?"

Sky agreed, "I'll accept your apology as well. Thanks for the talk, Shaun." She shook hands with Shaun and went back upstairs.

"Do you think I like to argue? It's just been a difficult day for me and I guess I didn't realize how hard it's been for you, too." Freya admitted.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-09-2012, 02:53 PM

"You probably also assumed I was going to yell at Sky, too," Loki replied.

"I didn't, for your information. I calmed myself down, then went to talk to her. Anyway, it's all sorted out now."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-09-2012, 03:37 PM

"Hello, Rika. I'm pretty free, but what time would the party start and end?" Helena asked.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-15-2012, 10:52 AM

"I was, but it's great that you didn't. However, I really didn't appreciate your attitude and how little you seemed to care about my feelings."

"It'll probably start around 8 and end at midnight?" Rika told Helena.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-15-2012, 11:36 AM

"Funny," Loki replied, sarcastically, "I could say the exact same thing about you. You seem to think that parenting is all about spoiling kids rotten and taking their side every time, even if they're in the wrong. I wanted Sky to apologise to Shaun, cuz she was in the wrong even if he did say something to provoke her. I figured that he'd apologise right back if she did it first; if he doesn't, I'll have a word with him."