Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-04-2012, 08:30 AM

"I do feel bad; Heimdall was never the one that treated me badly. I don't have too much guilt about Freya, though; she'll be kind and sweet one moment, and petty the next. It sounds bad, but I'd rather her be her true, snobbish self to me at the start than have to put up with her friendly facade even while she's thinking bad thInge about me," Serena admitted

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-04-2012, 08:32 AM

"That's not surprising," Oliver replied. "I did feel bad about leaving Freya before; it's just that her constant cheating was really getting me down so in the end, I felt I should leave so that she could be the person she wanted to be. I thought that I was just dragging her down in the end."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-04-2012, 08:46 AM

"Oh, honey, no," Serena said cupping his cheek. "I felt like that, too. But, if she truly had logged you, she would've changed. And before you say that's not possible, well, Loki seems to have given up philandering for her; I know him well enough to tell. And if he can change for love, anyone can. So it was never you, it was always her."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-04-2012, 08:50 AM

"Oh, and you're such a good f*cking parent." Freya rolled her eyes, "She has a bit of an attitude lately, but she's not doing drugs - which is more than I can say for another daughter of yours, she's not sleeping around, she's not physically violent... She's being a brat, not a felon. Also, you've only heard one side of the story so at least hear hers before judging. I'm not trying to be her best friend Loki, I'm just trying to be an unconditionally loving mother. If you ever try and kick her out, I'm going with her."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-04-2012, 08:55 AM

"Go right ahead," Loki said, with a glare. "But don't think you'd be getting any money from me. You and Sky can both become trailer trash for all I care. As for her side of the story, in case you forgot, there were two other witnesses. All I have to do to get the truth is ask Svana and Serena. I seriously doubt that Sky is going to tell me the truth. In any case, I could always backhand her if you'd prefer that to me laying down the law. She'll thank me for it in years to come when she's not making a living on her back."

Oliver smiled at Serena. "Thanks for that," he said. "I always used to feel guilty about the fact that I'd left, but you're right, as usual. She could have changed for me if she'd wanted to. Anyway, I've made dinner, seeing as it was my turn to cook."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-04-2012, 09:00 AM

"Oh, what'd you make?" Serena knew Oliver couldn't cook much, but what he could make was always delicious.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-04-2012, 09:09 AM

"Spaghetti bolognaise," Oliver replied. "With red wine. There's still some left, if you want any."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-04-2012, 09:14 AM

Freya's face was red with anger. She looked at Loki, trying her best to stop herself from saying anything nearly as rude as she felt Loki had said to her, and mumbled, "I love you, but Od would have been a better father and would have never said that to me. Just... just go upstairs and talk to your daughter before I do something I'll regret."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-04-2012, 09:15 AM

"I would love some," she said with undisguised enthusiasm. She kissed him nd
grabbed a plate.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-04-2012, 09:22 AM

"If you think that," Loki said, barely managing to contain his anger, "Then you can just f*ck off and go to him. If he wants you, which I doubt."

He went upstairs before he could strike Freya, which he would certainly have regretted, had he done it. Loki was soon knocking on Sky's room, after making a huge effort to calm himself down and control his temper. He knew it wouldn't do any good to talk to Sky while he was still in a rage.