Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-30-2012, 01:27 AM

Freya smirked, "Don't sound so scared. If I was here for a fight, you'd know it by now. Loki and I are just here to say hello. I was awfully surprised to hear that you and Od were here and that you were together. Talk about swapping spouses. I actually think it's hilarious. We should have you over for dinner sometime. I'm sure Shaun wouldn't mind, and I'd love to catch up." She said in an incredibly fake tone accompanied by laughter.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-30-2012, 09:55 AM

"Don't play with me Freya, don't drag this out; you think I stole Od from you, or something, right?" Sigyn said, once again attempting to sound firm and this time mostly succeeding. "But we didn't meet and start dating until we thought we were human, we just like and love each other enough to continue the relationship after remembering."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-30-2012, 10:16 AM

Loki didn't think that what Freya had said to Sky was enough; he privately decided to have a word with his daughter, himself. He could see for himself that Shaun was back to being how he'd been in the old days... and also knew that it was dangerous for Sky to push Shaun towards his breaking point. Sure, it was fine for Loki himself to do it, but then, Loki not only had years of experience in knowing how far to go, but also had a blood oath to stop Shaun doing anything too bad to him now.

When Loki had seen Serena, he'd smirked; right there was the evidence that it wasn't a good idea to push Shaun too far. He was almost sure that Serena had said something to Shaun that had made him tell tales about her to them; he could see it in her face.

"Well now, Sigyn," he said, casually. "Seems like only yesterday that you were declaring your undying love for me. Guess it wasn't that undying."

Loki didn't feel anything for Sigyn; in fact, he'd never loved her at all and had only married her cuz she'd begged him to do so after he'd gotten her pregnant, but he wanted to tease her.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2012, 10:26 AM

But even when her love had finally faded, she was still sort of fond of Loki, it was just now platonic in nature; even though he teased, she felt far more comfortable dealing with him than Freya. "Oh, come on, it wasn't healthy. I obsessed over you," she laughed.

"I did love you, but it burned to watch you run off with other women. But when I was reborn in this time, I forgot about you. It gave me a chance to start over, to learn to love someone who could love me back. I'm not mad at you or anything; it's just how you were. You didn't really want to marry me in the first place."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2012, 11:36 AM

"Blah blah blah... you're so incredibly boring. Some things never change." She paused, "I don't believe you stole Od from me, just like I didn't steal Loki from you. I would, however, like to speak privately with your husband at some point in time."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2012, 04:38 PM

"Oh, give me your number ro some way to reach you and 'll give it to him," Serena said. She wasn't going to give Freya Od's number; she had no idea if he wanted to talk to her or not. Thus, she'd give him the choice by getting hers.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2012, 05:11 PM

"That's right," Loki replied. "I only ever married you cuz you were pregnant, and you begged me to."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2012, 06:31 PM

"Here's the number." Freya wrote it down using lipstick and a napkin found in her purse. "You probably are too threatened by me to give it to him, but if you stay away from my man, I'll try to do the same." She chuckled and turned to Loki, "You just about ready to go? The girls are waiting."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2012, 06:42 PM

Serena actually rolled her eyes. "actually, I think Angrboda suited him best, but maybe that's just me." She was tired of freya acting like she was sooooo much better.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2012, 06:51 PM

"Yeah, we should go now," Loki said, not wanting Freya to start a fight with Serena.