Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-28-2012, 05:46 PM

"I'm not lying," Shaun replied. "If you don't believe me, why not go and collect Sky and Svana and see for yourself? You could talk to Sigyn; she'd tell you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-28-2012, 05:50 PM

"Fine, maybe we will. Loki, what do you think?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2012, 05:56 PM

Loki replied, "I think we need to do this, don't you?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2012, 06:14 PM

"I can't believe it, so I guess I'll have to see it with my own eyes. I'm just gonna get dressed and I'll meet you in the car." Freya rushed upstairs and quickly got on the first casual dress she saw, then ran out to the car.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2012, 06:20 PM

Loki could hardly believe it himself; that Sigyn, his second wife, could be here and with Od, of all people. He, like Freya, wanted to see this for himself. He got into the car.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-28-2012, 07:47 PM

Svana sighed as it wasn't her parents' car after all. "Guess it wasn't them. But mama is never late! Never!" Svana actually looked worried.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2012, 10:24 PM

It wasn't too far away, so Loki and Freya arrived only a couple minutes later.

Freya got out of the parked car and noticed Svana and Sky waiting outside. "Hello, girls. Shaun and Tina had us come pick you up today. We're here to talk to your teacher, but if you girls wanted to wait in the car, go ahead. We won't be long." She paused, "And Sky, if Shaun asked, we talked to you about your attitude."

"Whatever. Come on, Svana. We'll wait in the car with the AC on. It's hot out here." Sky got in the car. It really wasn't too hot outside, she just didn't want to be around when things get verbally 'heated'.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2012, 10:34 PM

Svana Nodded and followed Sky into the car. "I think I need to repaint my toes," she said, eyeing her chipped yellow polish. She had on flip-flops now, so she could easily see her toe nails.

Though it was technically her break Serena was dancing. She twirled gracefully, danced like an angel. She could have rivaled any of the members of the russian ballet. The song she danced to was some sort of modern opera track, and she swept across the wooden floor with every nuacne and cadence.

Ooc: Song: Una Furtiva Lagrima

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2012, 08:57 PM

Freya walked into the dance studio and saw Serena dancing. She turned off the music and said to Serena, "I guess I was Shaun wasn't lying about you being here."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2012, 11:31 PM

Serena froze and spun to face Freya, her brown eyes going wide in shock. "What does it matter to you if I'm here?" she tried to be assertive, but her voice cracked and fell quiet toward the end.