Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-26-2012, 08:42 PM

Shaun raised an eyebrow at Sky. "Who's letting you and your parents stay in their house again?" he said. "Oh yeah, it's me. I will say what I like and you can't tell me what to do."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-26-2012, 08:48 PM

Sky rolled her eyes and mumbled, "Like my family needs your charity." She walked off to start class, prepared to tune out anything Shaun would say in rebuttal.

As far as her dancing goes, she mostly just needed a form of exercise since she spent most of her time inside reading.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-26-2012, 08:50 PM

This time it was Serena who scowled at Saun. "And this is my class. Please drop the conversation. Heimdall... what's you name now, anyway?"

Tina sighed; this was getting nowhere fast. Really, she'd stopped messing with anything related to Loki and Freya; it never ended well.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-26-2012, 08:53 PM

"Shaun. And I'd prefer it if I was allowed to address a lack of respect in someone who I let stay in my house."

Shaun glared at Serena, and walked away. He didn't often get angry, but what Sky had said to him had really gotten on his nerves, as had what Serena said. He planned to tell Loki and Freya in any case about Serena; it only suited her to keep it quiet, and he didn't really feel like doing her a favour at this time.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-26-2012, 08:54 PM

"Sky." She said to Serena, "And I am done with the conversation. I'm not normally like this... I just feel like it's wrong to talk about people rudely behind their backs. I'm ready to start now though."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-26-2012, 08:56 PM

Tina sighed and followed; yes, Sky had given them some cheek,, but she thought it'd be better to address it later.

Serena had the girls d their warm up stretches.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-26-2012, 08:58 PM

Shaun however was sick and tired of people thinking that they could say what they liked to him and get away with it. While he put up from it from Loki, who'd always been the same way so it was pointless to expect him to change, he wasn't about to put up with it from everyone. This wasn't the first time that Sky had cheeked him, and he had had to walk away fast this time to stop himself from saying or doing something that he'd regret later.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-26-2012, 09:01 PM

when they got to the car, tina put her hand on Shaun's arm. "Shaun?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-26-2012, 09:04 PM

The stretches helped Sky loosen up a little, both physically and mentally. She was standing next to Svana, who she noticed was still being very quiet. This caused Sky to worry about her best friend; she never liked it went Svana got into these moods.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-26-2012, 09:11 PM

Shaun sat in the driver's seat, but didn't put the keys in the ignition straight away. He sighed and looked at Tina. "What?"