Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-17-2012, 10:24 PM

"You realize I don't exactly have model proportions... Glamour model, maybe, I did pose in Playboy a while back, but actual fashion modeling... Even Lingerie models are stick thin." Freya said. A healthy size 8, Freya was in the grey area when it comes to modeling. Although thin in the real world, she wasn't thin enough to model, and not thick enough to be plus sized. She did, however, have her nearly 6ft height in her favour. "You sure you could find something? I'm good at makeup too, if that helps at all."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-18-2012, 10:16 AM

"No, I'm doing a line to emphasize curves and am hiring 'plus' models," Helena said. "I mean, yeah, guilty as charged the rest of the time, using skinny models, but I feel like there are far too many outfits designed for scarecrows."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 11:41 AM

"Sounds like fun - you'll have to keep in touch with me. But for now..." Freya smiled, "To the SPA!"
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 11:46 AM

"Oh, yes! I have a favorite place; their facials make you feel worthy of being a goddess," Helena giggled.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 11:52 AM

"Perfect!" And the girls went off to the spa. Freya had forgotten about all her worries and enjoyed herself.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 11:55 AM

Helena requested gradient nails for both toes and fingers at her mani/pedi.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 12:21 PM

Freya got pastel pink nails.

Time flew by and soon enough, it was time to go back home. "I had a lot of fun, Helena. Thanks for being such a great friend."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 12:25 PM

"No problem. I feel like you're the only other 'girly' girl around here; your little Sky's a bookworm, Tina's- Tina, Rika's infatuated with Dustin, my Laila's a goth-tomboy... well, you get the picture," Helena said, stopping herself.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 12:32 PM

"Well, not including Tina, they're all just kids. I suppose there's always Isis and Lindsey, but they're not exactly the kind of people you want to hang out with anyway." Freya added, "I feel the same way though. So many women around, and you're pretty much the only one I relate to. Maybe it's a love goddess thing."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 12:35 PM

"Love goddesses have more fun," Helena said with a wink.