Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-05-2012, 08:08 PM

"He was an ibis, a weird birdy with a curvy beak," Svana nodded.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-05-2012, 08:41 PM

"Probably a good thing he's not here, he and Tina might clash, being both wisdom deities and all."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2012, 08:44 PM

Ooc: heheheeeeee, teh lulz at that

"Really? That's sad; smart people should get along," Svana said. "So, where the heck is everyone?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-05-2012, 08:56 PM

Ooc: That's why I posted that. XD

"Couldn't tell you, I'm afraid," Layla replied.

"Cept that Fenrir is out with the rest of the gang. As for everyone else, they're probably doing other stuff. Think Xander is up in his room, and I saw Dustin and Rika leaving the house earlier."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2012, 09:06 PM

"I think they're on a date. I haven't been on one with Cam yet... oh, well. We did watch a very scary movie, and I squeezed him so hard he couldn't breathe because I was scared," Svana said. "So... do you like anyone?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-06-2012, 09:42 AM

"Well, I like Shaq; we've been out a few times, but it's early yet."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-06-2012, 05:53 PM

Rika and Dustin were going out on a date, but they hadn't decided where and were sitting on the porch contemplating where they should go. "How about we go out to dinner?" Rika suggested, "I haven't ate out anywhere in quite a while and could really go for some Chinese. Maybe we can go to a buffet - I love the little cheesecakes they serve."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-06-2012, 05:55 PM

"Sure," Dustin replied. "There's a place down the high street that does Chinese buffet; it looks good and has the desserts you like. We could go there."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-06-2012, 06:10 PM

"Then it's decided. My dress and heels really aren't made for walking in, so I'll call a cab." The number was 555-5555, and meant to be super easy for people who had a few too many to remember it. Rika dialed the number: "5555...5...5...5? No answer...? Did I punch in enough 5s?"

Rika redialed, but still no luck. On the third try, she realized she heard a voice on the other end telling her she had to pay her phone bill. "Oh crap. I totally forgot about that. You have your cellphone too, right? I guess you can call then." She laughed.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-06-2012, 06:13 PM

"Yeah, I'll make the call."

Dustin called the cab company and arranged for a taxi to come and pick them up in ten minutes. That was as early as they could make it.