Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-17-2010, 04:33 PM

Sky looked away, "Oh. I swear, Xander and I have been good, if that's what you're wondering."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-17-2010, 04:41 PM

"Can't I just talk to my daughter about things, without being suspected of throwing accusations?" Loki said, sighing. "I don't want you to feel that I'm censoring you. I don't want you to censor yourself. All I wanted was for you to think things thru and not let Xander push you on when you weren't ready. I didn't want you to practically end your relationship cuz you thought I'd do some damage."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2010, 04:45 PM

"I just don't want to disappoint you again..." Sky muttered. "I'm not going to do anything really intimate until I'm married."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-17-2010, 04:48 PM

"That's entirely your choice. But I won't be disappointed if you chose otherwise, as long as you really wanted it and wasn't being pushed. Also, I was wondering if you were going to try out for the musical. I heard Svana talking about it."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2010, 05:47 PM

"Um, I don't know... I'm not really a great singer. I mean, I'm okay, but not good enough to be in the musical." Sky sighed.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-19-2010, 05:51 PM

"How do you know that, unless you try out? If you do your utmost best trying out, and don't get a part, then you'll know. But I don't believe that will happen."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-19-2010, 10:08 PM

"But I don't want to fail... What if I don't make it, and other kids find out and say mean things? Kids at school are mean, dad."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-19-2010, 10:09 PM

"So hit them. Or at least, stand up to them."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-19-2010, 10:29 PM

"I'm not that kind of person, though. Besides, I don't want any trouble. I just want to do go through my studies like a normal girl." She paused, "Do you really think I should try out?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-19-2010, 10:31 PM

"Yeah, I do think so," said Loki. "I think you'll be good at it."