Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-17-2010, 03:56 PM

"Think harder then! Just give her some sort of pep-talk. Tell her what a great actress she is, or something, I don't know. Loki, I'm worried about her being unable to socialize with other students. If she gets into the musical, she'll have something to do after school and be able to talk to other students with similar interests. She needs to be in some sort of club."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-17-2010, 03:59 PM

"Isn't that something more suited to someone else? The last time I talked to her properly was when she was pregnant, remember? She probably associates me now with being disappointed in her and shouting at her."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2010, 04:03 PM

"Maybe so, but your opinion means a lot to her. She barely even kisses Xander anymore because she doesn't want to disappoint you again."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-17-2010, 04:04 PM

Loki sighed. "I didn't know that. I don't want her to put her life on hold, just to be careful and not let herself be pushed into anything."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2010, 04:08 PM

"Well, it's the truth. I'm actually not sure Xander and Sky even talk much anymore, or if they're still in a relationship. They sure don't seem like it. Which sucks, because Sky really likes Xander."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-17-2010, 04:11 PM

"Fine, I'll talk to her. I can't promise anything tho."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2010, 04:13 PM

"Thank you, Loki!" Freya hugged him, and whispered in his ear, "I'll make up for it tonight."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-17-2010, 04:15 PM

Loki nodded, and went up the stairs to Sky's room. He knocked on the door.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2010, 04:23 PM

Sky answered, a book in her hand. "Oh, hi Loki. I mean, uh, dad." She said, looking up at him, "I didn't expect you... What do you want? Does mother want to see me?" she guessed. She truly didn't think her dad would be stopping by to talk to her.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-17-2010, 04:24 PM

"No, I wanted to talk to you." Loki was disappointed that Sky had only called him Dad the second time, but hid it well. "About a couple of things."