Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-11-2010, 09:55 PM

Tina looked over at him. "What?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-11-2010, 10:06 PM

"What happened with Atlantis, anyway?" Shaun said. "I don't know much about it; after all, it happened on the other side of the world and in another time."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-11-2010, 10:14 PM

"Ah. Well, it all starts with Dear ol' Uncle Poseidon, of course; he created an island for a people of his own, and fathered five sets of wins, the eldest of which was named Atlas. The island was called 'Atlantis' after him, and the ocean 'Atlantic'." Tina began. "The island was divided up evenly so that Poseidon's other sons could rul under Atlas, and they formed the beginnings of a great civilization, complete with a complez irrigation system, towering temples, advanced medicine for the time, and more."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-11-2010, 10:35 PM

"If the island was that good," said Shaun, "Then why did Poseiden destroy it?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-11-2010, 10:45 PM

"Because one of the young kings became arrogant; the Atlanteans conquered other lands and settled colonies, and the king of the time compared himself to a god. He became rediculously greedy, and all he could think of was conquering all land he could reach. He had the power, too; somewhere along the line, he discovered some sort of power source that he used to make weapons." Tina said "So, both Zeus and Poseidon wanted the island destroyed. Poseidon further cursed it so that mortals could not find it and its accursed power source, one that I never heard much about; this took place before my father had the affair with my mother Metis, so I wasn't around, and it wasn't a topic either my uncle or father liked to speak of." Tina shrugged.

Svana slipped off at this point, wondering what this 'power source' could be.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-12-2010, 08:08 AM

"So that means that no-one could find it. The power source is probably gone by now, anyway."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-12-2010, 08:14 AM

Tina shrugged. "Who knows? And who really cares? The humans aren't finding it, and we're not finding it for them, so Atlantis and all of its secrets shall remained buried."

Meanwhile, Svana knocked on Dustin's bedroom door.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-12-2010, 08:18 AM

"Come in," Dustin said. He was reading drum music.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-12-2010, 03:34 PM

"Heya, Dustin! Guess what!" Svana said, jumping up and down the way she tended to whenever she was excited.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-12-2010, 07:48 PM

"Well, I'll never guess, so you'd better tell me."