Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-07-2009, 06:39 PM

"Mmmhmm. and she claimed that you ignored her, and cheated on her constantly. she even said that when she cheated on you with none other than your own brother, who was drunk, you dind't seem to care at all. What's your side of this?" Shona said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-07-2009, 06:48 PM

Set gave a sigh. "I didn't want to get married at all. I was pushed into it by Nessa's sister Isis and my brother. They'd already gotten married so they thought everyone should be. I already knew I was g@y by then, but I was too scared to come out. I doubt Isis would have listened anyway; she would have just ploughed ahead regardless so I could be made 'normal'.

"I did try with the marriage, but when it came down to it, I just couldn't relate to Nessa at all. I couldn't sleep with her, and I couldn't even talk to her cuz she just had this weird obssessive dewy eyed crush on me, and that really got in the way of relating to her in any normal way."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2009, 06:52 PM

"Ah, I see..." Shona said. "She also told me that you told her that she had to keep quiet about your sexuality, and that she was expected to be a good little wife who took care of things, or something to that efect. Any comments on this?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-07-2009, 06:57 PM

"It's strange she's saying that," said Set, putting an expression of hurt outrage on to his face, "When it was her who told me that if I left her, she'd spread it all around that I was g@y. At the time, I was ashamed of it and didn't want anyone to know and she took advantage of that."

This of course wasn't true but Nessa didn't have the monopoly on invention and in any case, Set was very good at lying convincingly. XD

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2009, 07:00 PM

"Oh, really? That's interesting. Very interesting." Shona said. She happened to glance at her watch and gasped. "Where has the time gone? Ah, well, unfortunately my fifteen minutes are almost up... would you like to add anything else before we conclude?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-07-2009, 07:07 PM

"Don't think there's anything more to say, really. Cept that I've got some more work coming up, so you'll be seeing more of me, soon."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-07-2009, 07:11 PM

"Alright. Thank you, Seth, for agreeing to the interview." Shona said.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-07-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-07-2009, 07:13 PM

"That's alright," Set replied. "By the way," he added, casually, "You wouldn't happen to have Nessa's phone number, would you?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-08-2009, 09:01 PM

"Actually, I do... are you saying that you want it?" Shona said, digging through her desk to find a ntoepad and a pen.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-08-2009, 09:05 PM

"Yes; Cyrus mentioned that his wife had accidentally lost touch with Nessa years ago, so it would be a nice idea to pass it along."