Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-03-2009, 08:18 PM

"I honestly don't remember this. At all." Osiris said, looking up at his wife.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-03-2009, 08:21 PM

"Of course you don't..." Isis rolled her eyes, "How do I know you aren't just saying that to me, now that Nephthys let it spill?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2009, 08:26 PM

Osiris scowled. "Wanna test it? we can use Tina's sword-thing..." Osiris took Isis' hand and found Tina, then asked her if she could use the sword to uncover the truth about the Nphthys thing. Tina obliged, and the sword showed that Nessa had used a powerful spell to disguise herself as Isis, then got Osiris a bit drunk just in case and slept with him. It then skipped ahead to when Nessa had told Set.

"I slept with Osiris, Set." Nessa said, hoping to get some kind of reaction out of Set for once.

Set didn't even look back as he headed for the door and mumbled something like "That's nice," before leaving; Nessa looked like she'd just been slapped in the face.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-03-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2009, 08:57 PM

Isis was still, obviously, not very happy. XD "You better make up for this, Osiris. I don't care if you didn't think it was her. It was, and now you have to suffer the consequences."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2009, 08:58 PM

"How am I supposed to make up for this? Especially since I didn't even know it wasn't you?" Osiris asked after a moment.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2009, 09:01 PM

"You could always buy me things. Maybe a ring or a necklace. You have a job now." Isis said. She paused, "I'm sorry, that sounds very greedy of me. Still, you slept with a woman who wasn't me, even though she made herself look like me. It's still a bad thing."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2009, 09:05 PM

"I want to save up for a house, Isis... doens't that count for anything? Don't you want a home of our own?" Osiris asked.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-03-2009, 09:09 PM

"Of course I do... Fine, don't buy me any jewelery. I'm going to sleep. And by sleep, I mean sleep. We won't be doing anything else in that bed for a while." Isis headed up the staircase.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-05-2009, 08:35 AM

siris sighed and put his head in his hands; he couldn't stop thinking about how messy this was.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2009, 10:22 AM

Isis went and lied down on the bed, thinking of ways to get back at her sister.