Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-01-2009, 08:15 PM

"Good luck." Osiris said, sighing. "I lover her, but she can be a bit... trying, maybe?... at times."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-01-2009, 08:26 PM

"I know. And I'm not going to keep on apologising for killing you. After all, you're alive now."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-01-2009, 08:34 PM

"Yeah; in fact, my death lead to my gaining of immortality, so, yeah..." Osiris said.

Meanwhile, a woman sat alone as she contemplated once agian burning the magazine. she looked at Seth, and sighed. "It's been such a long time..." She mumbled as she thought over all that had happened to her; Set had been her husband, once upon a time, and she'd loved him then. No, she was truly devoted to him, and she'd been beyond excited for their wedding night... only to be completely ignore, shooed away like she was no more than an annoying kitten begging for milk.

And then the betrayal truly began; she was to keep quiet, to be the "perfect wife", while he went out and acted like a manwh0.re. She was to keep his actions a secret, keep the house clean, and she was not to disturb him. Ever. she obeyed for a long time, hoping that fullfilling his wishes would make him notice her, but she realized it wasn't working. so, then, of course, she did the exact opposite; she went outt, disguised herself, and slept with Set's brother Osiris, then went right up to Set and admitted it priudly, hoping then that he'd pay attention to her. She got nothing more than a "That's nice." from him, and then she was ignore again, kicked aside like an unwanted puppy.

"Well, no more, Seth, no more!" she growled. She was about to throw the paper down when she saw that thhe woman who planned on interviewing Seth had put her number in small print in the magazine. Nephthys grinned wickedly, thinking Oh, I'll give her some REAL dirt... She took out her cell and dialed the number.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-01-2009, 08:44 PM

Shona answered the phone. "Hello?" It was, of course, her work mobile number, but she always answered it. Who knew when she'd get another scoop?

"Exactly," Set replied. "She'll be expecting me to apologise for encroaching on the fertile ground of the Nile with the desert, next."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-01-2009, 08:47 PM

Osiris sighed. "Yeah."

"You looking for some real dirt on Seth carter? Oh, I've got some, I've got plenty." Nephthys, who went by "Nessa", said with a chuckle. "and you can even ask him about it; if you don't record all immediately, he might even tell the truth."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-01-2009, 08:51 PM

"Can you tell me over the phone?" Shona said, almost panting with excitement. She switched on her recorder, plugging it into the phone so it would record the conversation.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-01-2009, 08:56 PM

"My name is Nessa Harrison, and I'm Seth's ex-wife. You see, he only married me because he wanted to deny to his family that he was g@y; he never really looked twice at me, and told me to keep quiet about the way he acted, which was basically like a manwh0.re. I was young, and stupid, so I listened to him... evven when I walked in on him and one of his lovers. Eventually, I got tired of it, tired of him ignoring me, so I went and slept with his drunken brother... but he didn't care." Nessa said. "It's no wonder he's my, ex, right?" She said with a snort. "And, like I said, go ahead and ask him about all of this... I'm sure he'll admit that it all at least sounds familiar."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-01-2009, 09:00 PM

"Oh don't worry, I plan to do just that," Shona said, feeling very excited about all of this.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-01-2009, 09:03 PM

"If you want a picture of me for any reason, whethor to help jog his memory or put a picture of the woman claiming to be Seth's ex in the magazine, then now's your chance; tell me your e-mail and I'll e-mail it to you." Nessa said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-01-2009, 09:06 PM

"OK; it's shona_w@newscorp.com, all lower case," Shona replied.