Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-23-2009, 08:44 PM

Horus stepped in front of Freya and intercepted her. He was openly leching over her.

"How about you and me, right now?" he said; he'd heard that Freya, as Norse goddess of love, was an easy lay. "We could go out back."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-23-2009, 08:56 PM

"Excuse me? I have a boyfriend, you know. You're a hansome man, go find someone else because I'm taken." Freya folded her arms.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-23-2009, 08:59 PM

Horus smirked. "Yeah right, as if that ever stopped you before. Besides, it's not as tho anyone will find out."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2009, 09:04 PM

"Loki always finds out, trust me." Freya said. She was vaguely considering the idea, but tried not to let that show all too much, and hoped Horus wouldn't notice that slight flicker of the cheater still inside her. "I love my boyfriend, and I promised not to hurt him again."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-23-2009, 09:05 PM

"Yeah right, as if. Once a sl*t, always a sl*t. Just like Set."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2009, 09:10 PM

"Set is my friend, keep him out of this. Leave now, or I'll go tell my boyfriend all about you hitting on me and calling me a sl*t. Besides, I have to go get dressed, and you're not allowed to watch me do that."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-23-2009, 09:18 PM

"You'll change your mind; if you do, you know where to find me," said Horus, grinning. "I'll be seeing you around; all of you." He walked off.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2009, 09:29 PM

Freya rolled her eyes, quickly got dressed, then went to find Loki to tell him about her encounter with Horus.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-23-2009, 09:31 PM

Loki was in the sitting room. He'd taken so many drugs that he was seriously spaced out; he believed that this was the only way to stop Freya from leaving him, so he ignored the obvious problems with his plan, such as his suppressed emotions.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2009, 09:33 PM

Freya sat on Loki's lap, "Honey, you know that Horus boy? Isis' son? He was just hitting on me! Can you believe that?"