Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-22-2009, 01:14 PM

"I'm trying, Svana. It's just really hard. I guess you can try and help, but I don't think it'll do much good."

Freya looked at her, "So you rather he and I argue all the time, then? This is fixing our problems. I never said it's a permanent solution, but it's working for me,"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-22-2009, 01:20 PM

"I can try. Maybe- maybe if I learn mroe about what you're using and what it does to your body, especially the addiction, then i can help more." Svana said.

"Freya, he's a zombie! You know what'll happen? He'll become addicted. And, when you get a good job, he'll start using your money for drugs. Why? Because he'll be too stupified and dependent to have one himself. This will save less money for important things, like caring for future children, paying bills and taxes, making good investments." Tina was scowling. "Not to meniton it's very one-sided; he has given up his dreams and goals for you, he has become a dumb druggy because that's what you want form him. And you? You still have your dreams, you're even looking into a real education, which is good. But it's wrong to let him rob himself of his dreams for you like this, Freya. I would neve let Shuan or any of my children do the same." She paused. "I'm not saying that I want you to give up your dreams, or anything, just that you should let him keep his own dreams. He's ruining himself for you. Please don't let him finish douing that."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2009, 01:28 PM

"I've been giving up on my dreams ever since I met Loki. I'm doing therapy to change, so this is hardly one sided. Loki was the one that chose to do this. You guys always take his side." She paused, "Where's Set? He's basically my only friend in this house. Everyone else dislikes me." She whined.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2009, 01:32 PM

"Set is gone. Horus abused him, and he coulnd't take it anymore." Tina said. "And, in a relationship, you should both make sacrifices. Equal sacrifices." She added. "All my human life, working at NASA was actually my dream. I'm not living it, am I? Shaun's dream most certainly isn't working overtime to pay for a household full of immortal guests, either. We're not compromising for each other, in this case, but we are compromising. I know this sounds stupid, but, in cases like this, a relationship relies on good compromising."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2009, 01:42 PM

"I know we should make equal sacrifices. I am making sacrifices here. Go ahead and you tell Loki to get off those drugs then. Maybe our arguements are secretly entertaining to all of you and you want them back. Fine. If I end up leaving Loki because he and I can't get along, remind him that you guys are the people to blame for wanting him off those drugs so badly."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2009, 01:45 PM

"You don't love him." Tina said. "You can't possibly love him, the way you act." Tina stood up. "I am fed up with your attitude, Freya. You whine all the time! I'm surprised he's put up with you for so long. yeah, he can be annoying, and rediculously stubborn, but he'd never do to you what you're doing to him. You know why we're all 'choosing sides'? It's because you made us by acting like all you cared about is being treated like a royal pain in the ass!"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2009, 01:54 PM

Freya stood up as well, and since she was much taller than Tina, looked down at her. "I do love him. I want the same love you and Shaun have for Loki and me, but it's not happening. We're both trying everything we can. And Loki's done some pretty terrible things to me, but I get over it. Like I said, this drug was Loki's choice. I've been trying everything I can to help fix this relationship, and he's finally trying too. You rather I give up everything I want for this relationship so Loki can have everything he wants? That's no compromise, that's just Loki being selfish. He's trying to fix his part of the problem now, and suddenly, I'm the bad guy. Actually, everyone here always thinks of me as the bad guy." She rolled her eyes, "Tell me where Set is so I can go see him. Unlike you guys, Set isn't biased in Loki's favour. He doesn't even care about all this. He realizes that this is between Loki and myself, and it's no one else's business."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2009, 01:57 PM

"It's my business if it's in my house! And Loki doing drugs isn't a good way ofr trying. If you really loved him, you would have tried to stop him the moment you found out and have him try some other way! His drug abuse isn't romantic and sweet, it's sick, p3rverted, and disgusting, Freya! I won't tolerate it anymore." Tina said. She wasn't impressed by height. "And Set is living with Aphrodite now. Now that's a woman who's made a major change in her life."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2009, 02:09 PM

"Like I care what you think, Miss Priss. I love Loki as much as I loved Od. He left me, and I don't want Loki to do the same. If this is stopping us from fighting, then so be it."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2009, 02:12 PM

"But now he's useless, Freya. I'll bet even his performance has gone down unless he thinks enough to let up enough to please you." Tina said. "All you care about is perfection in your little bubble world. Well, I'll be there to laugh when it pops!"