Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-01-2007, 07:54 AM

"Oh, really? and HOW am I supposed to prove it?" She asked, acid practically dripping from her tone. "NONE of you would believe me! No one EVER does!" She was shaking now, her face flushed downright purple.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-01-2007, 08:03 AM

"Put it down... If it wasn't you, then who was it? There is no way I was doing that without some form of l'ust potion. I would NEVER cheat on Odin."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-01-2007, 08:04 AM

"Maybe cuz you're a chronic liar? And you've done things like this before, you know. So, if it wasn't you, then who was it?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2007, 08:06 AM

"How in the hell should i know? Do you even comprehend how many other Love godesses there are?" Aphrodite angrily thre the knife in the sink, the clatter of the blade satisfying, but only a little. "I'm not the ONLY love goddess around who would do somtheing like this! We don't KNOW how many of us survived." Aphrodite folded her arms across her chest.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-01-2007, 08:10 AM

"Well... Freya did, but she's way too stupid to come up with a potion that strong."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-01-2007, 08:11 AM

"But other then you and that wh*re Freya, we don't know of any others that are close to here. And are you sure Freya has the brains to do such thing? I mean, really... She slept with four dwarves to get a necklace. Sounds pretty stupid to me."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-01-2007, 08:27 AM

"I don't think it was her. Altho, she's got a motive," Heimdall said slowly. "She probably hates me cuz I didn't give her her necklace back, altho I had a good reason. Odin didn't think she could be trusted with it any more, and I bowed to his wishes."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2007, 04:13 PM

Aphrodite folded her hands across her chest. "But Freya is running around with Athena now! Athena is the goddess of wisom, and has watched me do all sorts of things; she could'a come up with it." She said with a scowl; there was no one in this world, immortal or mortal, she hated as much as Athena.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-01-2007, 04:16 PM

Heimdall still wasn't convinced. "Why would Athena help Freya? She doesn't have a grudge against either myself or Frigg. Why would she care? Besides, she's a virgin. She wouldn't be involved in something like this." He looked uncomfortable; the thought of what he and Frigg had done was still in his mind and he was embarrassed, as well as inwardly cringing at the mental picture.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2007, 04:20 PM

"Because Athena hates ME, and having you two blame ME for what SHE did and getting em upset would be just the sort of thing she'd go and do!" Aphrodite insisted, seeming more and more like a child in this arguement as she went along.