Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-16-2009, 04:40 PM

Tina groaned. "We're getting nowhere like this."

Osiris snorted. Xander sighed.

"Alright, neither of you have heard the full story about the shadows." Tina said, looking at Osiris and then Set. "I might as well tell you."

"Why are you telling him?" Osiris said.

"Because he was summoned by them, so now he's technically invovled in all this whether he wants to be or not." Tina replied.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-16-2009, 04:43 PM

"Fine, just don't expect me to swear a blood oath with him. It's not going to happen," said Anubis.

Set just looked at the ground uncomfortably.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-16-2009, 04:47 PM

"I won't."

Osiris scowled. "Do you even know why i don't like him?"

"Not completely. And can it wait?"

Grudgingly, Osiris nodded.

"Good." Then Tina told Set and Osiris all about the shadows and what they've done thus far to stop them.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-16-2009, 04:49 PM

Set didn't understand a lot of it, but didn't say anything. He just stared out into the rain.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-16-2009, 04:52 PM

"Now can I tell my story?" Osiris said. Tina nodded, thinking personally that he was acting more than a little childish.

So Osiris began to tell his story...

Ooc: I'll put it in the next post.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-16-2009, 04:58 PM

Set squirmed uncomfortably. He was sure that Osiris was going to paint him in the worst possible light.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-16-2009, 05:29 PM

Of course he was. XD

"Well, at the beginning of my story, I guess you could say I had it all; I was a king, I had a great wife - still do, and, since I was a king, I lived the good life. Set, here, was always jealous of me. See, he was sort of an outcast. Just look at him and see why! He's got an animal head that doesn't exist, acted straight out odd sometimes, and- and he's g@y!" Osiris started. "Now, Set decided he wanted to be king." Osiris sniggered and said "Maybe he hoped to order some little boy to sleep with him. Anyways, he secretly measured me -don't ask how or when, I don't know that part- and made a sarcophagus to fit me exactly. He took his time to make it worthy of a king, too; plated it in gold and jewels, used nice paint, et cetera. Then, one day, he turns up at one of my parties and says 'whoever can fit into this thing can keep it; it's guarenteed to set you off right for the after life!'." Osiris overdid his imitation of Set. On purpose, of course. "Now, at this point, everyone at the party was relatively drunk, and we thought it'd be good fun to try out the sarcophagus. Why not? I mean, the winner got a gold-plated sarcophagus; it'd save somebody some money later on, right?"

"Well, when it was my turn, I found I fit. I was thew winner! Or, so I thought. Then, suddenly, the lid closed itself on me. Wasn't long til I ran out of air, and everything went dark." He cleared his throat. "Yes, Set had killed me; he's just one of those immortals who can actually kill another immortal. Now, the rest of this I know only because Isis told me about it."
Ooc: to be continued...

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-16-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-16-2009, 05:33 PM

Set winced as Osiris told his story; he flushed at the impersonation, especially.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-16-2009, 05:44 PM

Ooc: if anyone reads thi post other than those of us who rp in this thread, beware; I'd recommend you be at least 16. x.x

"Set took the coffin with me in it and tossed it into the Nile. Eventually, it washed up at someplace called Byblos and got stuck into a tree. eventually, the tree grew around it. All the while, Isis was searching for me, bless her." Osiris said.
"Turns out that same tree was used to support a palace. When Isis found me, she talked to the queen of Byblos, then got the coffin out and took it home. But shen she managed to open it, Set came like a thief in thew night and stole my body. This time, he chopped it up into fourteen little pieces and scattered my parts all over Egypt. Isis went aournd finding them and putting them together like a puzzle. And she got all of them... except one piece." Osiris said. "My pen's. So Isis made me a golden one to replace the real one."

Tina blanched, then turned a bit green. Osiris didn't seem to notice at all.

"Im not sure how she managed, but suddenly I was alive again, though my skin had a green tinge to it. But I didn't have long to be alive. So I spent the night with my wife, and she got pregnant. I went back to being dead, but not int he same way; I became a god of the afterlife and the dead. Eventually, she conceived, and the child was Horus, my rightful heir. He took set's place on the throne." Osiris said. "That's why I don't like Set; he betrayed me, and he just generally is a freak."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-16-2009, 05:47 PM

Set said nothing; he was thankful at least that Osiris hadn't mentioned the fact that Set had fed Osiris's pen'is to a fish in the river. That was the part that Isis was bound to hold against him, after all.