Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-16-2008, 11:04 AM

Tanith grinned, "Yeah. You better not. If anyone were to mess with me, they'd suffer - whether I was drunk or not wouldn't matter." She said, dangerously.

Sky blushed and jumped into Xander's arms. She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "Hi, Xander."

Cam nodded, and soon the song did change.

Rika started dancing with various boys when the song changed.

Freya crawled on top of him and kissed back, glad to finally get some 'couple time' after being so busy that day.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-16-2008, 11:07 AM

Dustin deliberately went up to the prettiest girl he could see and asked her to dance. She accepted, and soon they were dancing in a circle that had formed around them, due to the extremely complicated moves that Dustin and his partner were doing. The dance moves were also extremely sexy, and the girl was wearing a matching PVC cropped top and mini skirt.

Soon an x-scene developed between Loki and Freya.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2008, 11:14 AM

Rika was, of course, distracted by whatever was going on in that circle and walked over. She went over to the circle and pushed her way through. When she saw that it was Dustin dancing provocatively with another girl... another pretty girl. She huffed and stomped away, looking for someone to talk to.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-16-2008, 11:16 AM

Tanith was nearby, watching the scene with some amusement.

Dustin was so engrossed in the dance, that he didn't even notice Rika at all.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2008, 11:20 AM

Rika went over to Tanith and Ezhno, very annoyed. She pulled Tanith away and said, "Hey, I need to talk to you."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-16-2008, 11:23 AM

Tanith replied, "Sure." She said to Ezhno, "Girl talk; be back soon," and went with Rika to a quiet corner. Tanith could guess from what she'd seen what it was that Rika wanted to talk about.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2008, 11:25 AM

"Dustin is being stupid. Did you see how he was dancing with that sl*t of a girl? Either he completely forgets who I am, or he wants me to dump him."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-16-2008, 11:27 AM

Tanith raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that the same thing as you were doing with that guy earlier? Cept that Dustin's a far better dancer."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-16-2008, 11:33 AM

Rika blinked, "Excuse me? And no. It's completely different. Dustin's just... Dustin. I'm usually much more open; he expects me to do things like that. He's supposed to be more confided. Besides, he says he loves me or whatever. He doesn't want me to break up with him or cheat, and suddenly he's changing his mind it seems. He obviously didn't notice he tonight at all."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-16-2008, 11:36 AM

"Actually, it's exactly the same thing. You went off and danced with several other boys, he chose one girl to dance with and you're getting mad for some reason. I'm sure he'd much prefer to dance with you, but you made it perfectly clear you'd rather dance with a load of strange guys instead. You probably take it for granted that he's going to be exactly like his father and just take things lying down... do you forget that both Dustin and I have the same mother?" Tanith looked at Rika with some amusement. "I expect you do. And you assume that Dustin is just going to be a pushover, and put up with you going off with other guys all the time without getting his own back."