Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-03-2008, 07:01 PM

"Which usually means they end up dead. For some reason, half bloods always want to go and fight monsters."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-03-2008, 07:11 PM

"I know. But I can make this child immortal at aorund age two. If I can keep them safe for that long, then we're good." Tina said.

Svana wasn't really involved in the conversation, so she started to play with th powers and forces of the Soulstone. Then, suddnely, she did something that caused the entire thing to shift, then the forces and powers inside split. She gasped as she felt an entire half of the power of the stone just leave and go somewhere else, and she started to shiver uncontrollably, almost like having a mild seizure.

Then, the physical stone made almost a screeching noise as it cracked in half; now one half was the usual golden color, and the other was a warm copper.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-03-2008, 07:14 PM

"Just make sure the child knows which monsters are definitely out of bounds for fighting. Or else I will have to deal with them."

At the sound of the stone cracking in half, Loki half turned. "The hell?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2008, 07:21 PM

Svana looked frozen, half dead.

"Oh, sh*t." Tina said. "What the hell has she done now?" Her voice was thick with concern for her only daughter. Quickly she snatched up both halves of the stone to examine them.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-03-2008, 07:23 PM

"D@mned if I know. But it looks serious."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2008, 07:26 PM

Tina fit the two halves together, and they sparked, and she got shocked. "Okay, bad idea." She said. She instead examined the engergies within the two pieces and found that they were still connected, but barely, and they each had a different... feel to them. One felt almost normal to Tina, the other was a little foreign.

She started out with the almost-normal one first and started to examine it with both her mind and he senses. This was the gold one.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-03-2008, 07:30 PM

"Looks like two completely different stones to me. Just saying."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2008, 07:34 PM

Tina nodded. "Well, they still have the same texture and such, but the way the light shines through them, their glow, is different." Tina said.

She then proceeded to the copper one. She went back and forthe like that for a little while. "Somehow, the stone's power split itself in half, and now only half of it still belongs to Svana." She said. "But what about this other half? Is it attatched to anyone, or is it just... there?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-03-2008, 07:35 PM

"I don't know much about this, but I'm betting it wouldn't glow like that if it just was. Who's it attached to, tho, that's the question."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2008, 07:38 PM

"I'll find out the uncomfortable way but quick way." Tina said. She mentally dived into the thing and searched for the consciousness attached to thestone, and then hers brushed with... Dustin's? "Dustin?" She said both aloud and mentally.