Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-12-2007, 05:07 PM

Aphrodite gritted her teeth. "If I slept with everything that moved, then you must be a figment of my imagination, because you aren't on that list, I do recall." she spat back. Her hands were balled into fists by her side.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-12-2007, 05:09 PM

Heimdall stiffened; this had hit home. "Maybe I don't want to sleep with someone like you, who's been around."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2007, 05:14 PM

She smirked. "I got to you and you know it." She said, twirling some hair arouhnd one finger. "And you know there's a REASON why you aren't on that list." Her grin remained, her eyes glittering mockingly, and she felt like she was winning this arguement, now.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2007, 05:17 PM

"And what would that be?"

Loki knew he should make a move, and report back to Athena and Freya, but this was just too good to miss. He stayed very quiet where he was, despite the uncomfortableness of his position.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2007, 05:21 PM

"'That'? I suppose I failed to mention that ther's more than ONE reason," She said, putting her finger to her mouth and making an expression of mock innocence. "Oops." She said. She found it fun to irk him like this.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2007, 05:23 PM

Heimdall glared at her even more. "Apart from the reason that you're a c*ck teaser? I can't help but notice the way you always make sure your skirt slides up when you sit down, or how your tops must also double as hair bands." He rolled his eyes.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2007, 05:28 PM

She folded her arms across her chest. "I can't help my habits." She glared daggers at him. "As a matter of fact, I don't find you that attractive. You are such a hypocrite, at least i am who I am everywhere I go. You're the biggest suck-up known to mortals and immortals alike, you are piggish, rude, and act like a crybaby." She said. "And that's only the begining."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-12-2007, 05:31 PM

"And you're an idiot, seeing as none of that is true. Just how am I a hypocrite and cry baby?"

Loki was struggling to suppress laughter. He wondered how it would sound, coming from vulpine vocal cords.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2007, 05:36 PM

"Hypocrite because to those above you you act like a goody-two-shoes and blame everyone else nd tattle-tale, but then you switch around and do things for yourself, youtotally defy the good-guy front you put up. Hell, I shouldn't have to EXPLAIN why you're a crybaby, it's SOOO obvious." she rolled her Amethyst eyes, exxagerating the expession just a bit.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-12-2007, 05:38 PM

"SHUT UP!" Frigg yelled at them. "I have a bigger sl.ut to fry. We have no time for you two arguing if we wish to capture Loki, Athena... or Freya."