Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-09-2008, 09:54 PM

"I don't know. I guess I was desperate not to lose you; then again, I'm going to, anyway. I'm trying to talk things thru without resorting to threats; and it's not going to work, cuz you'll just run away anyway."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-09-2008, 10:01 PM

"I never even said I was breaking up with you, I just said I was moving. Our whole family can move, if you like. We just need somewhere with two bedrooms. The girls can share. I just want a place of my own. Or you guys can stay here, but we can still date. You got a defencive though and was talking to me like if I didn't change my mind, you'd knock me out."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-09-2008, 10:03 PM

"I just wanted you to understand how it feels when you use emotional blackmail on me. And the way you said it, was like you were leaving."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2008, 10:08 PM

"It just doesn't seem like you love me or care about what I say. I don't doubt that you could find somebody so much better. Someone you didn't fight with and someone who wasn't a 'f*cking coward'."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-09-2008, 10:13 PM

"Don't twist my words. I was frustrated, and desperate, and I said that to try and get you to understand. You're still not getting it, no matter how hard I try and I don't know what you want me to do. Why do you always have to try and emotionally abuse me, just to get your own way and the moral high ground? It's no wonder we don't communicate, cuz you just never seem to hear a single word I say, unless it's something uncomplimentary. Then you remember it forever, and throw it back in my face every single time, not even caring whether or not I meant it. I never run away from things; I'm not suggesting you emulate me in everything, just try to stand up to things rather than just running away for once in your life. Things are better if you face them."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2008, 10:20 PM

"I'll stand up to other people no problem, but there's not point in standing up to you. And there you go again. Attacking me. You know what? How about I just admit that you're always right. Everything you say about me must be true. Congrats, you're dating a complete cow."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-09-2008, 10:26 PM

"That wasn't an attack and I said no such thing. I notice you've convieniently forgotten the huge effort I've made for months not to call you names, just cuz I swore once and called you a coward a few minutes ago. As for saying I'm always right, that's a load of crap. I've been wrong more often than I've been right, and putting yourself down is ridiculous. I have never claimed to be perfect, and I don't expect you to be, either. Just don't tell me you're leaving every time something bad happens, or tell me you're going to ditch me just for daring to disagree with you."

Loki sighed suddenly. "Do you have any idea how much you're hurting me right now? Everything you said makes me feel stupid, worthless and basically like a horrible, evil person. I hope you're satisfied with the way you're making me feel. But then, my feelings don't matter, do they? Not to you, not to anyone."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2008, 10:34 PM

"I don't feel any different then you do." A tear slid down Freya's face. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I am who I am. I wish I could be who you want me to. Unfortunately, I'm not. So I'm moving. I'm hoping a change of scenery will help me become a new person."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-09-2008, 10:39 PM

"Don't go. Please don't." Loki wiped at his own eyes briefly. "Just stay for now, and don't leave me. I just want you to be yourself, but not to just run whenever there's trouble. All you're going to do if you leave is hurt me, hurt the girls and hurt yourself. Why do you want to do that?"

He turned away. "Do what you like. Run away. One day it'll come back to bite you in the @rse, but at least you can be satisfied that you broke my heart, and then stabbed me in the back. Which is all you really want, just admit it."

Loki had turned away so that Freya wouldn't see him cry. He couldn't bear to expose a weakness to her.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2008, 10:46 PM

Freya had never seen Loki get so emotional. He was usually indifferent and too stubborn to get emotional. "Loki, I don't want to hurt you. That's not why I want to move. I've already told you; I want to have a fresh start. I want everyone to be happy. I love you so much."