Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-25-2008, 04:44 PM

Sky rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I hope so too. Then I can run away and nobody will care because you'll all be too busy. It's like you can replace me and pretend I never existed. Obviously you don't love me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-25-2008, 04:49 PM

"You don't love me. That is obvious enough. Otherwise, you'd respect me and the rules I put in place to protect you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2008, 04:53 PM

"Of course I love you. I just hate your rules. I'm old enough to know what I'm doing. I happen to trust Xander more then anyone - save for Svana, because she's a girl and we can talk about girl things. If you won't let me date Xander, you'll probably never let me date anyone."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-25-2008, 04:58 PM

"Not if they're just going to pressure you into sleeping with them before you're ready. I just wanted you to stay the way you always were; innocent and unworldly. I didn't want you to have sex this early; I don't want you to end up like me."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2008, 05:01 PM

"Dad, I regret it. I wish it didn't happen, but it did, and there was no other guy I'd rather have experienced that with."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-25-2008, 05:04 PM

"I still need time to be able to trust Xander again. Don't hate me for it, if he's as good a person as you say he is, then it won't take long. It's in his hands."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2008, 05:07 PM

"It's not like he forced me or anything. It was consensual."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-25-2008, 05:10 PM

"I'm not going to change my mind over this, and there's no point in trying."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2008, 05:14 PM

"Whatever. As long as I can't talk to Xander, I'm not going to talk to you either. Hopefully you'll love your new daughter enough to actually give a d@mn about her feelings, because you sure don't care about mine."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-25-2008, 05:18 PM

"Again I say, if you think what's happened to you so far is bad, then you're due a rude awakening. Funny, I could have sworn that I took your shape recently in order to save you from death, meaning that I do care for you. Pity you're too self centred to understand that." Loki turned away from Sky. He was far too stubborn to ever back down or change his mind, even if it hurt him as well as Sky.