Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-02-2008, 06:05 PM

And he had; Jeff cried out in pain. "What the hell, kid?"
Rika sighed, "Jeff, you need to leave."
Jeff was very annoyed, and didn't even budge when Rika told him to go. He didn't even give her a response and with said to Dustin, "You watch your back. I'll kill you in your sleep."
~
Cam laughed, "Just don't go around telling people you're not even a year."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-02-2008, 06:12 PM

Dustin gave Jeff a strange look. "What are you talking about? All I did was stop you from hitting me."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-02-2008, 06:12 PM

Svana giggled. "That would be disobeying mom's rules! I'd never do that." She shifted her weight. "The only reason she lets me tell you is because you're Freya's brother, so you have a right to know about deity stuff."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2008, 06:16 PM

"I think you broke a few bones, you idiot." Jeff snarled.
~
"I just don't want people thinking I'm dating a 1 year old. xD Seriously though, this'll get awkward when I die."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-02-2008, 06:19 PM

"Serves you right for trying to hit me. If you want a fight, sure. But we'll take it outside; it's not fair to start a brawl in here."

Fenrir came over. "Just what is going on?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2008, 06:33 PM

"This boy here broke some bones in my hand. I can feel it. And I'm not 'brawling' with you outside, Justin or whatever you call yourself. You don't fight fair."
Rika tapped his shoulder, "Jeff, it's Dustin. With a D."
"Don't get smart with me, girl." He pushed Rika, who then fell to the ground. "I have business to attend to."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-02-2008, 06:37 PM

Dustin could not help himself; he immediately punched Jeff hard in the eye. "Don't hit my girlf; only someone who was scum would hit a girl like that."

Fenrir approved; he was ready however to get hold of Jeff and get rid of him if it degenerated further. Sleipnir was waiting behind Jeff so that when he fell back from the force of the punch, he'd fall over. XD

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2008, 06:43 PM

And thus, Jeff tripped backwards over the miniature eight legged horse and onto his back. He tried regaining his composure, though it was obvious on his face that all this was getting to him. "Hey, it's not like I slapped her or anything."
~
Suddenly, something hit Freya - she really loved Loki. A lot. There wasn't much that could make this night better, but she did know of one thing that would make it unforgettable. She finished her drink and hugged Loki tightly, "What now, baby?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-02-2008, 06:46 PM

Dustin rolled his eyes. "You pushed her down. Same thing in my eyes. You can either get out on your own, or be helped out since you can't behave like a human being."

Loki grinned. "We could go to the hot tub. Clothes optional."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2008, 06:53 PM

Rika stood up, "Jeff, please listen to him."
"I don't got to listen to nobody." Jeff folded his arms. "I'm staying. Rika, let's go on the dance floor."

Freya grinned as well. "OK." She linked arms with him.