Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 12:26 PM

Tina shut the door behind her after taking off her shoes, being sure to lock the door. She head up to her bedroom, reached under her bed to find the blade still there. She brought it out, the steel ringing slightly as she scraped it on the carpet in her room. She hopped up onto her bed, laying the thing in her lap.

She stroked it, and a name popped into her head: "Thunder Sword... so you have a name." She closed her eyes, and she seemed to envision a man whos power seemed to emanate from him in waves. He was as fierce as any storm, King of something... but, yet, she could only feel love towards him, and her mind labeled him as her Father. Impossible1 Her father was dead, and he'd never had a beard in his life!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 12:28 PM

"And then, if we sell it, we can split the cash three ways, and I'll be able to make another month's rent, at least."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-09-2007, 12:29 PM

Ally headed out and Morgana went upstairs. She started to read about her classes, taking notes on what to get and such.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#124 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 12:30 PM

Jakob felt sorry for them. His parents had always earned enough money to live, and even when his father died, the main breadwinner of the family, they had kept their nice house, not taking notice to the small amount of life insurance that they could get from him. And it was obvious that the girl had to pay herself, with only the tips she earned from bar hopping and such.
(#125 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 12:30 PM

"I'll be able to keep in cigs and drink for as long as I need to, til the pigs stop keeping an eye on me and I can go back to doing what I do best. So make it tonight."

(#126 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 12:31 PM

"Please do." Keiko giggled. She looked over at the boy. "What about you? What do you need to pay for?"
(#127 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 12:32 PM

Tina decided to wake her mom, knowing she would be mad for skipping out on churhc accidentally, again. But Tina couldn't get herself to let go of the Thunder Sword for some reason, so she dragged it along behind her, the tip of it making weird noises as it scraped the wodden floors behind her.

She knocked on her mom's bedroom door, saying "MOM! You slept in again!"

(#128 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 12:33 PM

He stopped. Jakob was generally good at making up lies. "I pay for all the groceries," he lied. "And I got fired from my last job, so I could probably actually get some bread for once."
(#129 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-09-2007, 12:36 PM

Morgana needed to go to Barnes and Nobles, so she grabbed her list and headed out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#130 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-09-2007, 12:37 PM

Remy nodded. "Sounds like me. My father might pay rent for the house, but he never bothers to buy any food, and we've gotten cut off when he won't pay the bills. It's alright in summer, but in winter it sucks to have no heating or electricity."